FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

isnt there

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dael
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: isnt there Reply with quote

so isnt there any options to get free tinybucks others than buy them from the market? also why do i cant get tinny bucks by refer my friends?

LordRex
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: isnt there Reply with quote

dael wrote:
so isnt there any options to get free tinybucks others than buy them from the market? also why do i cant get tinny bucks by refer my friends?

Get them from paid players who have some to spare. You do get tb from friends, but they have to buy tb/construx/paid days first
dael
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: and Reply with quote

and as a referral system? can we get one or two tb from refering ppl to this game? thanks

LordRex
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: isnt there Reply with quote

LordRex wrote:
dael wrote:

Get them from paid players who have some to spare. You do get tb from friends, but they have to buy tb/construx/paid days first

The tb from friends IS the referral system
dael
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: isnt there Reply with quote

LordRex wrote:
LordRex wrote:
LordRex wrote:
LordRex wrote:
dael wrote:

The tb from friends IS the referral system

but cant we have some tb from the friends who suscribed here?

whistles384
Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG DAEL he is saying that if you refer a friend (who clicks on your specific link) and then they buy paid days/ construx etc you get TB other then that there is no free way of getting TB... if you would just read the guide LIKE I told you you would know HOW to get TB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Terrabucks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: