FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

United Federation and Rebel Combine strux :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think these units are balanced? (Templated ones)
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 56 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 9 ]
I don't care you are a sadisitic person to even come up with this crap
19%
 19%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 81

Author Message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REBEL COMBINE

Thunderstorm Meka
The Thunderstorm was designed for rapid hit and run attacks and skirmish actions. Packing an energy variation of the venerable Gatling Gun - The Thunderstorm is able to rival the amount of firepower generated by the Gatlinger Meka. Highly maneuverable, and with impressive protection, the Thunderstorm's only big drawback lies with the range of its weapons - nowhere as good as that of its ballistic counterpart.

Stats
Shields: 60 [ 50%/ 30 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 40
Controlled / Max Speed: 4 / 4
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
2 8 1
2 8 1
2 8 1
2 8 1

Thunderstorm Meka Abilities:
- Added Energy mods receive -1 recharge

_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f


Last edited by kunjuro on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

United Federation

Pavise Meka
The Pavise Meka was designed to lay siege to enemy fortifications. It has a very amazing speed for a meka for its size and weight. A experimental hardened shield generator was mounted on its chassis - providing unimaginable recharging power. It also packs twin devastator cannons that demolishes any targets laid before it. Commanders who field the Pavise should be aware however that while being a stalwart and fast unit, its designers disabled shield regeneration while this meka was on the move - reroutting the power for its amazing powerplants. Thus, Commanders are advised to deploy the Pavise to positions of opportunity as fast as possible for it to utilize its venerable shields.

Stats
Shields: 65 [ 60%/ 39 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 20
Controlled / Max Speed: 2 / 6
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
4 40 4
4 40 4


Pavise Meka Abilities:
- This Meka does not regenerate any shields if it moved last turn

_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f


Last edited by kunjuro on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jabujabu
Advanced


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1715

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunjuro wrote:
United Federation

Pavise Meka
The Pavise Meka was designed to lay siege to enemy fortifications. It has a very amazing speed for a meka for its size and weight. A experimental hardened shield generator was mounted on its chassis - providing unimaginable recharging power. It also packs twin devastator cannons that demolishes any targets laid before it. Commanders who field the Pavise should be aware however that while being a stalwart and fast unit, its designers disabled shield regeneration while this meka was on the move - reroutting the power for its amazing powerplants. Thus, Commanders are advised to deploy the Pavise to positions of opportunity as fast as possible for it to utilize its venerable shields.

The damage is too imba i think ~.~
Stats
Shields: 65 [ 60%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 20
Controlled / Max Speed: 2 / 6
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
4 40 4
4 40 4


Pavise Meka Abilities:
- This Meka does not regenerate any shields if it moved last turn

_________________
Jekyll [6:45am 28]
My first slave was a gatlinger named Wendy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
aximili11
Simple


Joined: 22 Jan 2011
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunjuro wrote:
REBEL COMBINE

Thunderstorm Meka
The Thunderstorm was designed for rapid hit and run attacks and skirmish actions. Packing an energy variation of the venerable Gatling Gun - The Thunderstorm is able to rival the amount of firepower generated by the Gatlinger Meka. Highly maneuverable, and with impressive protection, the Thunderstorm's only big drawback lies with the range of its weapons - nowhere as good as that of its ballistic counterpart.

Stats
Shields: 60 [ 50%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 40
Controlled / Max Speed: 4 / 4
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
2 8 1
2 8 1
2 8 1
2 8 1

Thunderstorm Meka Abilities:
- Added Energy mods receive -1 recharge


DE*I Punisher DL WH HT Overload = man I would love one of those Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jabujabu wrote:
kunjuro wrote:
United Federation

Pavise Meka
The Pavise Meka was designed to lay siege to enemy fortifications. It has a very amazing speed for a meka for its size and weight. A experimental hardened shield generator was mounted on its chassis - providing unimaginable recharging power. It also packs twin devastator cannons that demolishes any targets laid before it. Commanders who field the Pavise should be aware however that while being a stalwart and fast unit, its designers disabled shield regeneration while this meka was on the move - reroutting the power for its amazing powerplants. Thus, Commanders are advised to deploy the Pavise to positions of opportunity as fast as possible for it to utilize its venerable shields.

The damage is too imba i think ~.~
Stats
Shields: 65 [ 60%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 20
Controlled / Max Speed: 2 / 6
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
4 40 4
4 40 4


Pavise Meka Abilities:
- This Meka does not regenerate any shields if it moved last turn


Notice the very long recharge time jub jub. It basically deals just 20 damage per turn.... =)
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corclaork
Council Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 518
Location: The Mohawk Wasteland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunjuro wrote:
jabujabu wrote:
kunjuro wrote:
United Federation

Pavise Meka
The Pavise Meka was designed to lay siege to enemy fortifications. It has a very amazing speed for a meka for its size and weight. A experimental hardened shield generator was mounted on its chassis - providing unimaginable recharging power. It also packs twin devastator cannons that demolishes any targets laid before it. Commanders who field the Pavise should be aware however that while being a stalwart and fast unit, its designers disabled shield regeneration while this meka was on the move - reroutting the power for its amazing powerplants. Thus, Commanders are advised to deploy the Pavise to positions of opportunity as fast as possible for it to utilize its venerable shields.

The damage is too imba i think ~.~
Stats
Shields: 65 [ 60%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 20
Controlled / Max Speed: 2 / 6
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
4 40 4
4 40 4


Pavise Meka Abilities:
- This Meka does not regenerate any shields if it moved last turn


Notice the very long recharge time jub jub. It basically deals just 20 damage per turn.... =)


it would be 10 dam per turn...

cor
_________________
"hit or be hit"

in game name : corclark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corclaork wrote:
kunjuro wrote:
jabujabu wrote:
kunjuro wrote:
United Federation

Pavise Meka
The Pavise Meka was designed to lay siege to enemy fortifications. It has a very amazing speed for a meka for its size and weight. A experimental hardened shield generator was mounted on its chassis - providing unimaginable recharging power. It also packs twin devastator cannons that demolishes any targets laid before it. Commanders who field the Pavise should be aware however that while being a stalwart and fast unit, its designers disabled shield regeneration while this meka was on the move - reroutting the power for its amazing powerplants. Thus, Commanders are advised to deploy the Pavise to positions of opportunity as fast as possible for it to utilize its venerable shields.

The damage is too imba i think ~.~
Stats
Shields: 65 [ 60%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 20
Controlled / Max Speed: 2 / 6
Combat Efficiency:Adv 950 ( Advance)

Weapons
4 40 4
4 40 4


Pavise Meka Abilities:
- This Meka does not regenerate any shields if it moved last turn


Notice the very long recharge time jub jub. It basically deals just 20 damage per turn.... =)


it would be 10 dam per turn...

cor


The "it" in that sentence was referring to the meka as a whole Smile
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frageran
Sandwich Maker


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 3953
Location: Tucson, Arizona

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

60% of 65 is not 6 shields.....
_________________


Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frageran wrote:
60% of 65 is not 6 shields.....


Sorry about that, fixed.
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REBEL COMBINE

Hellcat Skirmisher Tank
Designed as a fast hit-and-run assault tank, the Hellcat was designed alongside the Leopard Tank. However, while the leopard balanced damage, speed and HP, the Hellcat trades armor and protection for an upsized cannon and better gunnery control at higher speeds. The hellcat was to flank enemy formations and lay down devastating fire while Leopards drew attention to themselves. While indeed having way less protection than a leopard, its ability to dish out amazing damage has earned the Hellcat respect among field commanders.

Stats
Shields: 30 [ 20%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]
Armor: 45
Controlled / Max Speed: 4 / 5
Combat Efficiency:Adv 550 ( Advance)

Weapons
AP 7 35 10


Hellcat Skirmisher Tank Abilities:
- AP: Armor piercing rounds make the Hellcat deal 25% more damage when hitting armor


On-unit Actis:
Overdrive (: 8):Gives +2 Max Speed.
Evasive Maneuvers (: 5):Unit is harder to hit (2 Gunnery Levels)
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f


Last edited by kunjuro on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frageran
Sandwich Maker


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 3953
Location: Tucson, Arizona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunjuro wrote:
REBEL COMBINE

Thunderstorm Meka

Stats
Shields: 60 [ 50%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]


50% percent of 60 is 30 haha. Still needs to be fixed!

kunjuro wrote:
REBEL COMBINE

Hellcat Skirmisher Tank
Designed as a fast hit-and-run assault tank, the Hellcat was designed alongside the Leopard Tank. However, while the leopard balanced damage, speed and HP, the Hellcat trades armor and protection for an upsized cannon and better gunnery control at higher speeds. The hellcat was to flank enemy formations and lay down devastating fire while Leopards drew attention to themselves. While indeed having way less protection than a leopard, its ability to dish out amazing damage has earned the Hellcat respect among field commanders.

Stats
Shields: 30 [ 20%/ 12 Shields / Turn ]


20% of 30 is 6. 40% of 30 is 12. Haha just trying to help!
_________________


Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frageran wrote:
kunjuro wrote:
REBEL COMBINE

Thunderstorm Meka

Stats
Shields: 60 [ 50%/ 6 Shields / Turn ]


50% percent of 60 is 30 haha. Still needs to be fixed!

kunjuro wrote:
REBEL COMBINE

Hellcat Skirmisher Tank
Designed as a fast hit-and-run assault tank, the Hellcat was designed alongside the Leopard Tank. However, while the leopard balanced damage, speed and HP, the Hellcat trades armor and protection for an upsized cannon and better gunnery control at higher speeds. The hellcat was to flank enemy formations and lay down devastating fire while Leopards drew attention to themselves. While indeed having way less protection than a leopard, its ability to dish out amazing damage has earned the Hellcat respect among field commanders.

Stats
Shields: 30 [ 20%/ 12 Shields / Turn ]


20% of 30 is 6. 40% of 30 is 12. Haha just trying to help!


Thanks Razz I really appreciate it Smile *changes*
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schorcher3
Advanced


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 517
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weapons
AP 7 35 10


Hellcat Skirmisher Tank Abilities:
- AP: Armor piercing rounds make the Hellcat deal 25% more damage when hitting armor


This one looks good, but when I think of a skirmisher, I don't think of a tank with the second highest base ballistic damage in the game (1st=SSM @ 60). Might want to tone it down a bit.

>s3
_________________
I'm back, baby! Not that any of you cared about me being gone.

"I honestly did not understand a word of that. But considering the source, I assume it was stupid."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jabujabu
Advanced


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1715

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just because it's called a tank doesn't mean it actually has tank-like hp.
_________________
Jekyll [6:45am 28]
My first slave was a gatlinger named Wendy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schorcher3 wrote:
Weapons
AP 7 35 10


Hellcat Skirmisher Tank Abilities:
- AP: Armor piercing rounds make the Hellcat deal 25% more damage when hitting armor


This one looks good, but when I think of a skirmisher, I don't think of a tank with the second highest base ballistic damage in the game (1st=SSM @ 60). Might want to tone it down a bit.

>s3


I did intend it to be like that. Other ballistic units have multiple guns that, although deal less damage individually, have amazing damage potential. See for example, Killfoxes, Leopards, gats etc. This unit's main gun, although having more damage than most other listic units, cannot be improved by gyrojet rounds. Added to that is the fact that it is a single gun - which means D var and most damage-bonus mods don't affect it well. I think that those are sufficient drawbacks in exchange for having high damage Smile
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group