FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefield: Konu - Book 1: Discovery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RazorBladez
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .............its either too good or i am too tired...pick one
- Heraclitus
Taking a new step...is what people fear most.
- Dostoyevski
XDestroyer
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was uber awesome Cool
cant wait till next part comes
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...any more reviews?
RazorBladez
Intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you lucked out dude noone like it i hated it i feel like pucking up my insides and shoving them up ass and then eating them

anyway now that i have stopped being stupid (srry i though rune was around) still good, too good for words thats why noones reviewing
- Heraclitus
Taking a new step...is what people fear most.
- Dostoyevski
wannabe121
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God... i'm so damn scared... *faints*
If these nukes are north korean, implement them anyway. They wont get 3 squares before tripping on a rock and turning into salvage.
LordRex
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work In Progress!!

Part 7 –

Looking back, LR couldn’t say what he felt first. Horror, shock or excruciating pain as he slammed his right fist into the wall. Probably the pain first, since it shocked him to re-assess the situation from a fresh perspective. Frizz – their only voice to the “outside world” – had gone or been swept away by the rolling radio frequencies. A known madman – xLucidx was on Konu. Somewhere, he was lurking with whatever sick and twisted thoughts he had. Shaking his hand to take the sting away, LR rounded on the only person who knew about the inner workings of Project Lucid – Bettina Mawo.

“What do you know of xLucidx? Does he have any people he trusts and talks to? I don’t intend to come off as confronting – we need to know his inner thoughts and how deep he’s rooted into the system.”

Bettina chewed on her lower lip thoughtfully. She had already said her piece, but knew she had to say more. Anything to help the squad succeed. She racked her brain trying to find information and spoke.

“I know of one person he spent most of his time with. Well, not so much a person as cyborg. And, you know – there’s only one cyborg in all of the TWPRC.”

He knew who it was the moment the last syllable left her mouth. The Trans-warp Planet Rescue Corps only had one cyborg that no-one really knew about – or trusted. It’s serial number was C8BL3 – or Cabal for short.

The only reason no-one trusted it was because of it’s faulty AI chip, coupled with it’s permanently snarky personality. Of course, the AI chip couldn’t be blamed – it was a Microsoft product after all. Crappy AI chip aside, Cabal always sent shivers down everyone’s spines.

If xLucidx was talking to Cabal, that could only mean that the psycho had downloaded his plans into the android’s memory. As if reading his mind, Bettina shook her head.

“No, xLucidx wouldn’t do something so obvious as to download his research into Cabal’s memory. I…I know – knew him. He would have had at least twelve gigabytes of data. Cabal’s memory is only ten.”

Outside, the sun began to sink slowly – the planet was reaching its horizon. Monica sucked her lower lip and sighed. She had harboured a secret crush on LR for more than a year, but didn’t want to say anything…yet.

Her mind was going into overdrive as she desperately tried to grasp that one elusive name that plagued her memory. She blinked hard and spoke.

“We need to take a record of whatever’s here. Whatever we can take onto a meka, we take…whatever’s not bolted down. Ammo, food crates, strux – we’re taking it. We can’t afford to waste anymore time here.”

TBC...

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE!!

Last edited by LordRex on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cabal
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo thx LordRex!

Last edited by Cabal on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
wannabe121
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cab, i think by, "special surprise" he ment that je was going to kick your butt... Rolling Eyes
If these nukes are north korean, implement them anyway. They wont get 3 squares before tripping on a rock and turning into salvage.
SW@TF0RC3
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JESUS! CABAL IS THE ONLY CYBORG IN THE STORY!

:[ French GIGN : Counter Terrorism ]:
Safaria
Simple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yawn the story bored me but kinda exciting
Cabal
Advanced

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safaria please stop saying BORING on every post you see. If you don't like it then don't read it.
Safaria
Simple

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this story real good to having lot of sentances or am i bored to read it
LordRex
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safaria wrote:
is this story real good to having lot of sentances or am i bored to read it

Well, if you're reading it and replying - it's obviously not boring to you - otherwise you wouldn't have said anything in the first place
csana555
Simple

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by csana555 on Sat May 17, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Daimond
Simple

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 things.

1st thing is that this is the best i have ever read.

2nd is can you brimg me in this story and make me the last guy of a famous scout group that came 2 months before he came to this base and be in Bobcat missile tank. Also let me survive all the way to the end. It will help to attack xLucidx base.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: