FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Darkness Falls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVILG4
Intermediate

Location: some where in your army, watching you waiting to kill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeing as the servers down why don't we do this through the forum PM system?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
akanives
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant get into tw... my story writing inspiration is gone Sad

You’re only spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Beacuse the story line is in my TW mail box

2) all posts for this week are in my TW mail box
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u mean last week, or was it this week............ who knows.......

all i know is i hit my deadline Very Happy

DFK

D-Fence it the best Offense!!!
Sentrovasi
Simple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from Graz (our choir got international number one for mixed choir =D), and Batt, you actually submitted the part I'd written after the casting call: only at that point I was writing through the eyes of the Hell Condors crew, led by Remuel Incarnes and his intelligence officer, Anabel Serris. There's a reason I started the story using those characters: I planned to follow it up but you didn't send me anything after I sent you that first ._.;
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooooooooo batt when we getting the new stories up........ or u waiting for TW to break down again.......

DFK

Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just waiting for a few things, but you will most likely see the next post Sunday with new emails sent to the actors near the same time
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kk good Very Happy wanting to see everyone story Very Happy

DFK

Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry for the double post here but............... batt where u at with our stories, lol i mean u got time to play a joke on us but u can't even put our stories up!!!

Confused

i am just kidding, i am just cranky cuz i wanted to read them.....

DFK

Sentrovasi
Simple

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myeh, if you're not going to be using my character anymore I could actually fit him into an original plot of my own. I haven't received any updates (and I submitted my part before that Sunday, even), so I'm not sure whether I'm still going to be allowed to continue. Not really a big thing if I were to pull out, anyway; just get that Wolverine and the Wolfhound to all get incinerated in the explosion (together with the Sha'Kahr they were heading towards and the LE they were supposed to rescue).
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life has been hell for me and allowed little time for writing. I could bore you all with every excuse I have, but that just wastes both out times. Know that the next part is still coming, just give her time!
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allright, let me open with:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now that I have gotten that out of my system, let me explain. 2 weeks ago, a construction vehicle cut our cable line. No internet or TV. Next week I went on vacation. Now that I came back, and the cable is fixed, My computer decides it doesn't want to recognize the battery. ( Yes, I've been schooling you all on a laptop for the last three years Twisted Evil ) Normally this would not be a problem since I can still get it to work on a power cord, BUT I am going to university in a month and would like to have it function in time for that. So now it needs to be sent in for warranty work. They estimate a couple of DAYS but we all know how these things go. Needless to say, I have not had the time nor energy nor computer to give Darkness Falls the needed attention. So Darkness Falls is OFFICIALLY canceled. It will not be brought back. It was a fun experience and all, but I cannot spare the time to give it what it needs to be a successful TW story anymore. Beginnings WILL continue however. So lastly, Thanks to all the writers that made it thus far, and sorry to Sent for not including him. It was a fun experience.
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

Humungus
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I will post the last contribution to this series that I sent in to batt a while ago. I guess this is the end for my character in this storyline. I shall continue to update Scourge of the Majestic as I have time.

Thanks for starting this story Batt, it was fun. Perhaps we can try something like this again someday when time allows.

The last chapter I submitted follows.

Humungus reached his private quarters, and entered closing the door behind him. As he started to engage the security system he heard a female voice start to speak. "I believe we have some matters to discuss". Humungus finished setting the security system for his quarters and said "computer, leave me the hell alone until you have something to report about the nuke, or about an accident happening to our current base cook. I am in no mood for listening to your dreadfully cheerful banter right now. Also get me a full report on...." Humungus went silent as he turned around and saw a woman in his room.

She was dressed in black. She was almost attractive, if she just had a few cybernetic augmentations and not just fragile human flesh, Humungus would have been infatuated by her. But since she was just another ordinary meatbag, he was just pissed that someone was in his private quarters. He raised his huge metal gauntlet of a fist and swung at her in a rage. Suddenly the room went black. Humungus couldn't see anything for a second, and then the light came back and the woman was suddenly just out of his reach, his forceful swing connecting with nothing but air. He barely kept his balance, almost toppling to the floor.

The woman smiled and said "I trust you have that all out of your system now, next time I may not be so kind as to sidestep your barbaric form of a greeting, and I may return a greeting in kind of my own". She narrowed her eyes at Humungus and continued. "Let me get down to business I have something I believe you will want, You and your abilities could prove useful to me in the coming days...and nights. I suppose I should demonstrate my offer." With that a square of black formed in front of her. It was like a window of pure darkness floating in the air, and in it images began to form.

Humungus looked on in awe as he saw schematics for cybernetic implants that where so technologically advanced he was mesmerized by them. Humungus was smiling, almost ready to laugh even though none of that was visible under his metal mask. But she knew what he was thinking, and the woman replied. "The video feed from your room will show only you standing looking at nothing, I will not show up on it, nor will these schematics. If you want this technology you will have to agree to my terms, and you will have them and much more"

Humungus looked at the woman, then back to the display of technology dancing in the dark window in front of him and spoke. "For a chance to be augmented with wonders such as these.... I shall do whatever you ask..." The woman cut him off and spoke again. "Nifa, the name is Nifa. Also you usually pilot a nightstalker when you go out on missions yourself do you not"? Nifa asked Humungus, even though she knew the answer already, she then continued. ""Ah the Nightstalker, such a fitting meka to act as the steed my newest black Knight will ride into battle, I shall have it enhanced for you"! Nifa smiled warmly at the hulking fusion of machine and man standing before her, then she spoke again. "Serve me well, and all you desire shall be yours, fail me and I promise you will suffer a fate worse than even one such as yourself can imagine". With those words the room turned black again for a split second and then she was gone.
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will do the same Very Happy

enjoy.....

I deiced to hide a bit longer, as I running from doogan I tripped on a dead shak corpse and fell in this sand pit. As I fell down into the sand pit I seemed safe from above. I turned my mekas lights on and lit up the place, it seemed to be a small cave. The only opening was above, but I didn't worry I could always jump out later.

I have been out of my meka for a bit just checking out this cave. It seemed it was shelter for some bandits long ago. Only reason I say that is cuz I found early diagram of beta testing for the BOM, BTM, and BST. I took these and packed them away in my kat meka.As I was done with that I thought I heard something, but I remeber only way in is where I came in so I thought i would hear them come through the hole. Then hear it again so I turn around and there HE WAS!!!

It was my DAD, I thought I was seeing thing, but no sure enough it was him. As I walked towards him he sounded different but who cares I said to myself. As I talked to him, he kept on saying he wanted me to serve him and I can have any thing I desire. I ignored him and kept talking, he got mad and like I have no idea how but changed into this hot female. I got freaked out and started to run to my kat. Then she said, "Serve me and the power of darkness shale be yours to control." I stopped right there and turned around slowly and said, "Go on."

DFK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: