FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Darkness Falls
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Darkness Falls Reply with quote

Battalia woke to a small siren inside his Battle Axe X Meka. He wished he had set the alarm to 5 more minutes as he was having an unusual dream that he would have liked to continue. He was dreaming that he was having dinner with a super model. Battalia didn't watch too many holo-vids as he was usually quite busy but from glimpses he had seen her on several adds and movies. She was decidedly drop dead gorgeous, and the fact that she was having dinner with a woman that every last sapient was eye humping was quite flattering. He knew it would never happen, but it was fun to fantasize. After all, what more did he have left?

"Gold Commander, this is HQ. SIT REP please."

Battalia sighed. Time for his imagination had run out and it was back to the cold world of war. "Gold Commander here, ETA is 30 seconds and counting. Estimation of the defending forces?"

"The info was good. Kragel has taken over half of the Mekas in the base to safeguard his own hide to the next base. The defenses now consist of turrets and some smaller mekas. Should be a cake walk for you boys." The last time Battalia was told to do an easy mission it almost killed him. He wasn't too thrilled that he was assigned to another.

"Confirmed Command. Keep the drop ships inside the atmosphere, I want to make a quick getaway when this is done. No need to linger any longer than we have to."

"Affirmative Gold commander. HQ out." Battalia hit a few buttons on the command console and a window popped up on his screen of the pilot.

"Good morning Battalia. 10 seconds to drop, any last requests?" She smiled at the last part and he couldn't help but smile as well. It was odd how in war, death became comedy.

"Yea, tell Commander Dark Leth that if I die on this god forsaken rock I'm never talking to him again." She laughed at this.

"I'd wish you good luck, but theres no point in that now is there? Come back to us Battalia." She hit a button that he couldn't see but he felt the doors slide out from under his meka and the docking clamps give way. His meka fell only a few feet before he hit the ground. His armor began to glow as the egg shaped ship rocketed up from above him and the jets danced fire over his meka. He looked up and watched the drop ships jet away on crimson tails. He was about to look away but one drop ship was riddled with explosions and was engulfed in flames. Deliverance arrow space fighters came out of the clouds all around the ships and one by one the PGF ships were overwhelmed by the Deliverance fighters and rained down shrapnel onto the PGF forces below.

"Fierfik, HQ, the Dropships are under attack! Please send aid!" Battalia yelled into the comm... only to be greeted by static.

A button button began to glow on his comm units but Battalia hit the squadron frequency instead.

"Dragons, prepare to fire on my command." He then grudgingly hit the flashing comm button that brought him onto a deliverance frequency. Kragel's face jumped onto his console and Battalia wasn't the least bit surprised.

"Battalia, so glad you could make it." He said with a toothy smile. Battalia returned his smile with a pure predatory smile of his own.

"You know, can't resist kicking your ass at every opportunity." Kragel laughed at this then his smile vanished. all around Battalia mekas were turning off their active camouflage. It shielded the mekas from basic sensors but rendered them defenseless if they were spotted with it still on.

"Your drop ships are dead, your long range comms are jammed, your outnumbered by four to one and if you value the lives of your men, you will unconditionally surrender. Your troops will be relieved of their gear and transported to the nearest PGF colony. You will be publicly executed. Don't be a fool and waste more lives here than need be." Battalia could care less about the threat to his own life, but he had a feeling that his crew would not be free as Kragel described, but be held hostage until PGF paid his ransom. Battalia forced a laughed.

"You know as well as I do that I can't surrender. Fight to the last man and all that." Kragel smiled as Battalia said this.

"Yea, I guess I do. Any last requests?"

"Sure. Die." then Battalia killed the feed and switched back to squadron frequency while he let rip his mekas main cannons and Neptune towards Kragel's Necromancer Meka and yelled into his comm "Fire at will!". Battalia saw all three slugs nail Kragel's Necromancer and a few other members missiles and lasers smashed against his shields but none got through. Kragel did turn tail and run out of range of the PGF troops. Battalia watched as a few other Deliverance mekas turned and ran and some even exploded brilliantly. Battalia had twelve Gatlinger Mekas, Brightlance Mekas, and Claymore mekas with him but they were still heavily outnumbered and their surprise attack had worn off and the return fire was immense. His own Battle Axe X's armor chart went right into the red, but before he could hit the lever to let loose a barrage of little tiny robots that would swarm his meka using nano-lasers to repair damage one final missile was going to nail his meka. Time began to slow as the missile arced straight for his viewport. Battalia knew then and there that this was the end. He was going to die on this rock. The missile stopped mere inches from piercing his meka but id didn't. He looked out into the field but lasers and ballistic slugs alike all stood still. Nothing moved, not even the dust kicked up by the mekas.

A voice behind Battalia startled him. "It doesn't have to end like this." He turned to face who spoke and found he was now standing on the battlefield below his own meka. There stood a woman, dressed all in black. She was drop dead gorgeous, even clad in black. She moved towards him but Battalia couldn't call that even striding. It seemed almost as if she was gliding towards him. She left no footprints as she came closer to him. "You don't need to die here." she said.

"And to whoom do I owe the honor?" Battalia asked still in awe of the silent battle that stood all around him like a picture.

"You may call me Nifa." she stopped about a meter in front of him.

"Well, Nifa, It seems I am in your debt for saving my life, but would you care to explain just how you managed to stop time?" She had a warm laugh that made Battalia want to hear the sound of it forever.

"I am God." Battalia was speechless. Everything inside him screamed against this but the fact that she had not only taken him out of his meka but had stopped the flow of time for her and him to speak was ample evidence.

"And what makes my life more important than his, or hers?" Battalia said as he pointed to two PGF mekas frozen in silent explosions.

"Because you are different." She reached out towards him and pressed her hand against his upper chest, where his heart was. "Your heart, it's is so scarred. Torn at such an early age. This is so sad, but what interestes me is the fact that it is not warm. Your heart is ice cold." As she finished she looked into his eyes.

"What can I say? I have a heart of ice. Or so I have been told." He tried to smile but fact was he was caught off balance and overwhelmed. Talking with a God wasn't as easy as he expected.

"I can't see your soul." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Battalia's heart throbbed in sympathy and wanted him to do anything to make her stop crying. He sighed deeply.

"Thats because I don't have one." He shook his head id dismay. "I am not human."

"This I do know. You were not created of my hands." She reached up and placed a hand on his left cheek. "The curves of your face are not of my hand."

"I was made in a lab. My genes were altered. Whoever I was, was destroyed in that lab. Instead, I was created. A machine built to kill." She pulled back from him when he said this. She held out her hand and a black heart appeared there, beating with every beat of his own.

"I cannot change who you are, but I can repair some of the damage. Take this gift. It is a soul. So long as you possess this, you will become more powerful than any human, or alien in creation. You will feel all the emotions that you were robbed of. All you need to do is accept it.

"Thanks for the offer, and I'm sure it's not every day that you offer a gift to someone, but the fact is, there are still things I need to do. People that depend on me. If I have a conscience I'm not sure I will be able to do what needs to be done to save those who are depending on me." Another tear ran down her cheek and the beating heart blew away by a small gust of wind into nothingness. She moved past him and looked at his meka. She touched the foot and the paint job and outline of it changed. All the blue in it disappeared and blood red took it's place. The PGF insignia turned blood red and another two spikes grew out of the original two. The meka altogether looked more fierce than he could ever make it. All the battle damage was erased. She turned and faced him again.

"I will not take away my gift of life to you. But I will return soon to offer you a soul once more." And with that disappeared into the air and when Battalia looked to watch her he found he was sitting in the command couch of the meka again, but the missile was no longer there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Humungus looks on intently at the screens in front of him, giving orders to his forces. Two battle's rage on. The first one on Konu is going well, two enemy gat's are already down, and more enemies are damaged. The second is going on right outside the base on Hadaes that Humungus is currently stationed at. Scout's have been sent out to destroy the vast network of enemy lone eyes stationed around the planet, by the evil forces of the enemy. Suddenly the base computer speaks over the intercom with a short burst of feedback followed by it's almost perfect synthetic female voice. "If anyone ate the pancakes served in cafeteria one this morning, please report to bay one. There is a small chance that you have been exposed to an alien bacteria, there is nothing to worry about, a med-bot will be on hand to help you, thank you!"

The battle on Konu is almost over, enemy meka litter the landscape, all that is left is a heavily wounded lightfoot. Suddenly an enemy dropship shows up on screen, and is able to evacuate the lightfoot just before it is destroyed. Humungus stands up and stares at the screen in disbelief. His metal hand's grab onto the commanders chair that he was just sitting in and he lifts it, the bolts holding it to the floor snap and he hurls it at the screen. Sparks and glass shower down around the screen while Humungus key's the mic in his mask. "Bring a dropship for the pilot in command of that assault, and bring him to Hadaes, I wish to speak to him.....personally."

A few hours later Humungus leaves his quarter's, after giving a few last instruction's to the base computer. and heads towards bay three. The dropship with the pilot is nearing the base. Just as Humungus is almost at Bay three the base computer speaks over the intercom again. "There has been a malfunction with the bulkhead door's in bay one, causing them to open. This exposed those inside to the planet's atmosphere, which caused a slight case of explosive decompression. I am sending mech-bot's, and janitorial bot's to get everything cleaned up and fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience, have a wonderful day!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In akanives years of exile he has lost all remorse, all morales and principles.
he now see's only 2 types of people.
those that will suffer. or those who seek to join his side.

as the time has gone on, his forces have grown slowly.
he now has 3 agents of his own, working for him.

heartkilla.
always first into battle. always gets the job done, yet somehow akanives still senses betrayal in him, that lingering thought that maybe this isnt what he should be doing.

carebears
she may be female but dont let that fool you. she is battle hardened and swift. has a clear mind and never let akanives down. she worked hard. may not be the best fighter in the group but always put in every bit of effort.

Agent K
to most his identity is unknown. many of those who knew him before believed him to be dead. however his corpse was kept safe by akanives. and with help from his other two agents gathering the most powerful necromancers in the galaxy they managed to bring him back.
he now has one mission likewise with akanives, revenge on those that sought to rid him from the lands.

Last edited by Battalia on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's long, but it introduces a very major character to the story. Coming this sunday: The rest of the actors submissions! *gives the lazy bums his evil eye*
JFFReaper
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice story so far but you know me i got confused with the jumping around to different people
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's one story, but with more than one actor, and one point of view. It's never been done before, so I hope it works out.
heartkilla2
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, im gonna betray akanives ftw! =P

Know for which side you fight, or thou may be blinded by power rather then justice, greed rather then goodness.
akanives
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damm batt. im gonna have to change completely who "agent K" is... you already have him in your part lol.
will have to choose someone else now...
but still keep that name lol.

You’re only spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the less secrets you keep from me, the happier we all are Wink
Sentrovasi
Simple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of a FFA fanfic I did with my friends a long time back, only in that one we each controlled two characters instead of one, and I was the one masterminding the plot in that one ^-^;

Ah, you don't do me justice calling me lazy =P I just had to make sure I had some premise for the story: something I now see from your post that I do, somewhat :3

... That, and exams. But whateverish >:3 Shall get it done by tomorrow, latest.
1ron
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where am I in this whole mess?

http://wiki.mobrulestudios.com/index.php?title=Ask_1ron
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
akanives
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your not...

and cmon batt. agent K. fairly obvious enough lol.

You’re only spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Spoilin’ for a fight,
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I sat by myself on top a mountain clearing, I can see all of Hades around me. I saw 2 camp fires to my right the good guys, roasting marshmallows and what not. To my left I saw all the bad guys, pretending to sleep while stealing each other’s money. The baddies usually part ways in morning but keep close at night in case of sneak attack. I smiled to myself watching heartkilla steal from someone, but I watched the other person stealing stuff from him about 10 min later.

While I slept next to my DEX katanna meka shawed with my blown up bases faction flag, which help with cameo in the mountains, I thought back on to how I got into this predicament. I got jumped at my base by shak drones and got out alive but my base in ruins. Everyone believes I am dead, friend and foe, found my base blown to bits. I returned to the base to salvage what was left, only thing left I found was my faction flag. Something reflected in my eye from a distance, I went over and picked it up. I pondered to myself why didn't it show on my radar, and then it hit me it was a new tech from shak, for radar jamming and that is how they sneak up on me! I thought to myself but how did it fall off, ahh now I remember when I was running I was able to graze a shak drone’s forehead, it must be located up there and I knocked it loose.

Well I thought to myself, I will use my new tech to stay under the radar lick my wounds here and try to maximize this new tech I have discover. I sat up again looked both ways again, only to see both camp fires going out. As I sat up I decided on what role I will play and it will be the role of lone wolf and help out whomever I can and hopeful not get found that I am still alive. I thought must be a shadow, live in the shadows and fight in the shadows. I also thought about my motto, "Stealth is key, Stealth is life" I better start thinking of more creative ways besides my new found toy to hide, as their eyes can still see me. I have many ideas but I need sleep for now, I turn over and pulled my blanket over my head.

-Defenceking
-------------------------------------------------------

Xabbu found himself bored out of his skull with…well,
boredom. And futility. Mostly boredom with a hint of
futility in the mix just to shake things up a bit.
There’s only so long you could play hangman, pong or solitaire on
a meka’s on board computer before going slightly catatonic.
Staring out the cockpit Xabbu could see the bleak surface
of the planet Hadeas, rife with absolutely nothing except
vast expanses of red sand with the occasional gently
rolling dune.

He was sitting in a Long-Rifle for this
particular run, when it was decided by the higher ups to
go for speed and range over stealth. Xabbu had to admit that the main gun lived up to the moniker of “La Longue Carabine,” a tribute to a famous sniper in fiction.
*snort*
Only problem was that even though the distance
was swell the gun itself was a pea shooter, only way to kill
even a Lone-Eye was to ramp the damage up.

And that, sadly, was his purpose out here. A number of
enemy Lone-Eyes had been seen sweeping the planet’s
surface of late, potentially looking for the beacons that drifted
along with the sands. Enemy Lone-Eyes were good for
tracking troop movement, so taking them out was key in
preserving any element of surprise that Command sought to
retain when launching their sting operation against the
supposed missile silos. There was only one problem…where
were all the Lone-Eyes?

----------------------------------------------------------

The grizzled voice burst through the crisp static of their communications system. “Hell Condors and Black Wolves, intercept at two-oh-two, one-fifty-seven: two giants on our buzzard; take them out.”

“Roger. Hell Condors, moving out.” With a flip of a switch, Remuel Incarnes switched his intercommunications panel off: ever since their arrival on Hadeas more than a day ago, the Sha’Kahr drones had been running them ragged: this was the third beacon their buzzard – standard code for the Lone Eye in their army – had found, and probably the third to be lost, from the looks of it.

Shutting his eyes, he tried not to think of the two other crews who had been piloting the vehicles when they’d gone down. With some renewed resolve, he pushed his Wolverine forward, its Hellburn Overdrive flaring into life as the machine accelerated into top gear.

“Damn this. What’re we doing?”

The figure behind him detached itself from the shadows of the upper control panels to look down. A distinctly young feminine voice replied in a somewhat amused tone, “Eighty-eight, sir. Push this any more and we’re barely going to be able to aim at a Mammoth.”

Ignoring this, he instead pressed for more answers. “ETA? Give me a good number, damn you, Anabel.”

The woman behind him chuckled quietly before obliging with an answer. “Four minutes. You’re not going to get this thing to go any faster by losing your cool, you know.”

Ignoring her once again, the five-year-veteran shook his head. Intel were a mixed bag: in their army, you had the few loose cannons and the dozen other oddballs, but all of them were undeniably talented. Anabel Serris was no exception to any of those classifications.

Her next words interrupted his reverie.

“Incoming meka at eight o’clock: IFF reads to be a friendly.” At times like these, her voice lost their teasing edge and became more matter of fact: an impeccable transition. “Speed at one-oh-two and rising,” she laughed. “From the speed, probably our nephew.”

He nodded. The analogy was apt, even if it wasn’t anything like military procedure. The Wolfhound was weaker but lighter on its feet than its older counterpart, the Wolverine. “They our support?”

Anabel made a noise of affirmation. “The Black Wolves. Their meka seems to capture that rather well.”

He turned and flinched: a good paint job, but one which made the meka beside them to stand out wonderfully in the harsh desert climate.
“Black Wolves, this is Hell Condors. Do you read?” Anabel’s voice chimed out clear in the small confines of the cockpit, her pleasant voice an impossible contrast with the crackling static of the opened communications channel.

“Hell Condors, this is Black Wolves.” The voice which spoke in response carried some intangible maturity despite how young it sounded, even for a female. Then it cut again. “How are you, Miss Serris?”

The intelligence officer gasped in pleasant recognition at the greeting. “Naerine? It’s been too long…” the light in her eyes lasted until she realized where they were, and then they hardened. “But even that’s not long enough.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Patraic reviewed his HUD map with a fair degree of satisfaction. So far this deployment had gone off without a hitch. The 3 bandit gunslingers discovered to the north of the base had been dispatched without any damage much less losses. Just as importantly the ore the base needed for its processors was plentiful here.

Patraic keyed his comm to the general net, "Eagle 1 to all units."
"Ok people, that wraps up the northern quadrant. Eagle 2 hold position support Digger element. Digger 1 sortie your units to pickup the identified ore deposits. Recon 1 redeploy your units to the northeast quadrant. I'll be in direct support of you. Recovery 1 at your discretion pickup that bandit scrap. Recon 1 mind those unexplored sectors you never know what's there."

"Eagle 2, Roger."

"Digger 1, wilco."

"Recovery 1, Roger."

"Recon 1, Roger."

Patraic's comm screen flashed with an incoming private message revealing the face of his reconnaissance commander, Cpt. Shannon Foraker. Shannon was a tall fair skinned brunet and an attractive woman by anyone's definition. But, she was not beautiful in the fashion model sense of the word. Her self assurance and her competent attitude complimented her physical attributes nicely.

"Orders understood Colonel." Cpt. Foraker said.

"You know I have done this a time or two before?" she quipped with a mischievous smile.

"If you hadn't you wouldn't be in the lead LE Captain." Patraic replied with a small smile of his own. "But, rank doeth have is privilege and being a mother hen happens to be one of my minor faults. Deal with it Captain."

Cpt Foraker chuckled softly. This was an old joke between them.

"I guess I'll be about it then." Cpt Foraker said. And with that the comm screen blanked.

Patraic thought to himself still smiling. If that woman wasn't so bloody good at her job she could be such a pain in the ass. As he monitored his HUD again he noted how smoothly her LE team fanned out. He was falling behind as expected. His Brightlance’s modified 50 kph couldn't begin to match the 90 kph cross country speed of a Lone Eye much less Shannon's 110 modified kph. Still, he was confident that if anything untoward happened the recon element would fade back behind him and his heavy meka would be more than able to handle whatever threat developed.

------------------------------------------------------

Evil looked around at the dunes of sand around him, the glowing sun, the small rolling hills of Hadeas, A slow moving, deep-orbit planet; that known for its unstable conditions and deadly terrain. But today something was different; something was in the air something he could not identify. Evil let out a laugh as a Lone-Eye probe hovered in his direction. Kill one shouted Evil in his cockpit, aiming his sights at the lone-eye. The probe spotted him and began evasive maneuvers, but spiraled out and crashed after being hit by the Sentries main guns. Me one, said Evil probes zero.

Evil looked at the sky, noticing two grey streaks headed behind him, “that’s unusual” said Evil following the trails over the horizon. The Sentry shut down and restarted suddenly. “Computer diagnostics check” The computer replied in a synthetic voice “massive EMP shock wave, No systems damaged”. Then Evil noticed the cloud, shaped like a mushroom it rose above Hadeas like a massive figure.

Evil saw the explosion and called for emergency evacuation, three minutes later a drop ship landed amid the grey snow, and picked him up and whisked him away to the Merciless, His modified sethdar Cruiser. The AI slave, who made up for the crew, spoke to him in an eerie synthetic voice. "Missile trails detected, moving to optimum distance."

Evil sat there on the bridge of his ship watching a burning world. As he prepared the hyper drive, He turned on the broadcaster, trying to pick up some radio signals. The only thing left was the holonet playing 'I don’t want to set the world on fire'.

The ship shuddered as it made the jump, heading to his space station the Haven. "God" said Evil Sitting there wondering about what happened to Hadeas, and wondering who fired the missiles, and wondering why he cared.

Richard pushed his meka forward a little bit more. He was watching the fighting that had broken down from the PGF and deliverance forces on the planet. He didn't care for either side at the moment so he just sat contentedly. He watched as a few mekas on either side were engulfed by flames. Then the PGF forces broke into a run with the deliverance mekas not giving an inch to the fleeing group. He pondered to himself for a few moments on who the general had to be to give such a moronic order when the alarms went off in his Wolfhound Meka. Bit it was too late. The explosion ripped into Richard and his meka like it was tissue. The heavy G-force pushing him back into his seat, and soon darkness and silence dominated as he blacked out.

"INCOMING!" The cry of a fellow soldier broke Battalia from his reverie after Nifa had left. He looked over to the Brightlance Meka and seen it was watching the sky, and indeed there was two projectiles lined straight up for them.

"All PGF units hold fire and get moving! Move East and don't stop!" Battalia yelled into the comm link. Why would they be firing at their own base? their own soldiers? They had them dead to rights, so why would they launch missiles at them? A slug deflected off a Battalia's arm and he looked and seen the Deliverance units giving chase. "What the hell? do they think we are running from them?" Battalia asked to no-one in particular just as a warning klaxon blared in his cockpit. "Fools just sealed their own death." and he pushed his Battle Axe X into a run again.

"10 seconds to impact!" someone yelled over the comm link. Battalia looked up to see if he could identify the missile... But it wasn't a missile. It looked like a big hunk of another planet. But it still hit with all the destruction of a missile. Battalia was thrown backward landing unceremoniously on the mekas back and watched the mushroom cloud rise. Lights in his cockpit went off and on and finally returned to normal. He couldn't see anything of the deliverance perusers. Battalia opened the planets news channel to see the horrifying headlines of "PGF Uses nuclear arms against deliverance forces!"
heartkilla2
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf i thought we werent allowed to enter other players?

~when do we make the next entry?~

Know for which side you fight, or thou may be blinded by power rather then justice, greed rather then goodness.
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup batt what is next deadline......

DFK

D-Fence it the best Offense!!!
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get an ORIGINAL post from you heart, you missed the first deadline.... but if you want to try and make the second, give me a mail in-game as all data for the actors will now be sent VIA in-game mail so as to not give away other characters plots and plots to the audience Wink

Kind of astonished to see how many tried out and how many actually made it through to the first post Shocked

Oh well, the show MUST go on Wink
heartkilla2
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to give us a core plot mate.....i have nothing to build on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: