FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

delete

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: delete Reply with quote

delete this please

Last edited by khaibar on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bidigam
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it was moved to the appropriate section, and this thread should be deleted soon. The proper place to post new vehicles is in the User Created Construx section, even though I can understand that you might think it should be here in suggestions.

DropShock!
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k thx
Hihahahalol
Advanced

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: delete Reply with quote

khaibar wrote:
delete this please

I demand that the new buyer delete this ASAP to gain popularity, Frizz hasn't deleted this for almost 8 years

Think about it buyer, if you delete this people will see how quick you are in doing stuff and that you are more active as an admin than Frizz, You will be Famous, Popular, Loved by everyone and everything even dragons and furries.

Also Khaibar's English was good back in the day, he himself can tell you that "I Speak London Very Best!!!" if you visit him in the past using a time machine

May Deity 1 bless you all!

P.S Walts don't delete this, this is for the Super fast Super active (NOT!! TOO LONG AND NOT BOUGHT.. yet) upcoming admin

On a serious note tho, Walts can you describe everything you can about this new buyer thing? preferably make a new thread posting all the details you know about, if there is something that you can't share just mention it in the thread, kay?

& The Statement Below is False &
& The Statement Above is True &

I am MIЯROR
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: