FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exp suggestion & crafting stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsumesha
Simple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: exp suggestion & crafting stuff Reply with quote

i've noticed that in tinywarz the only way to gain exp for your commander is to kill stuff or be around when stuff was killed. I would suggest expanding the number of ways to earn xp because it's unrealistic that the commander can get better at building stuff by killing enemies, but you can't get better at killing enemies by building stuff (i suggest that building stuff should give xp, or maybe build into the game so that the commander crew can get different levels in different things (mining, crafting, killing, deploying, etc.))

my other stuggestion has to do with the way items and units are crafted. right now no matter how good you are they always come with the same stats (although vehicles can get mod slots), i think that people with better crafting abilities would produce higher quality units, maybe something like that could be built in? or at least a way to work on items to get better at crafting them (like building an item makes the next one cheaper and better, to a point).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: