FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who plays video games in here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hihahahalol
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Who plays video games in here? Reply with quote

i am a gamer who is a gamer, who else are gamer?

i game Tinywarz, Terra Dominus, Drop-Shock and a lot of games, ever heard of these games game gamers? gogo game gamers

Deity 1 made these games for me to game feel monsters from khai
Convert to Deity 1 and his religion Dragonballism and gain 3k liters of alien man period blood and a free pilgrimage to Milkshakistan to see The Great World Destruction Time Bomb

not convinced? let me convince you:

Who created this text? DEITY 1! Who am i saying will give you free stuff? DEITY 1! Who is an asshole? DEITY 5!.... and maybe hih..... nvm

This proves that everything i am saying is true, Deity 1 can transform you into a Monkey's left nipple if he wants to, but he will never ever do that. He will instead transform you into a Monkey who lacks a left Nipple, because Monkeys ran out of left Nipples from transforming disbelievers

Every time i think i heard the stupidest thing ever, i appear to be wrong! I always end up saying something more stupid!

I am MIЯROR
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who are wondering. Deity 1 is one of five deities in my abandoned text-based game.

I think Hihahahalol is still playing it... alone... about 7 month after me and the 4 or 5 who played it abandoned it...

Please excuse him Smile
Puschkin
Simple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These two posts proove that I found the com I was searching for but alas I am too late (I guess).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: