FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rise of Deliverance -- [FP Contest]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peace
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Rise of Deliverance -- [FP Contest] Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the Rise of Deliverance faction FP contest thread. Starting August 1st I will be hosting a FP contest in Deliverance for anyone who wishes to join. This includes outside players in other factions currently.

The FP contest will last for the entire month of August with the following criteria.

Faction Node captures/Dominus Territory/or turn by turn FP gained from Faction War/Territory planets does not count.

Rewards are going to be broken down into 3 categories. Top FP Earned, FP Milestone Achieved, and Unknown Milestone Achieved.

~!~Top FP Earned~!~
1st Place -- Minimum of 5k FP earned -- 40 Gatlingers, 40 Wyvern, 40 Clops, 40 e/e crews.
2nd Place -- Minimum of 3k FP earned -- 60 Advanced Army units of choice(Wyvern, Cmdr Units, Gatlingers, BA3 not included.)
3rd Place -- Minimum of 2k FP earned -- 30 Advanced Army units of choice
4th-10th Place -- 10 Intermediate Units+Mods+Int-Int PU.

~!~FP Milestone Achieved~!~
30,000 -- Clone
20,000 -- Crew with merit combo of your choice(BP Excluded)
15,000 -- 10,000 Command
10,000 -- 5,000 Command
5,000 -- 2,000 Command
1,000 -- E/E crew

~!~Unknown Milestone Achieved~!~
30,000 -- 1 BP Crews
20,000 -- 20 E/E Crews
15,000 -- 10 E/E Crews
10,000 -- 3,000 Command
5,000 -- 1,500 Command
1,000 -- 500 Command

All FP and Unknown Prizes are cumulative, meaning you can gain the bottom prizes all the way up to the top, and are available to EVERYONE who reaches the goal.

~~~All gains must be mailed to me as they are gained otherwise I cant monitor them and keep track.~~~

Thank you all, please mail me in-game or whisper me if you see me chatting if you would like to participate and are not currently in Deliverance.

Good luck and happy hunting.

_PK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Faction Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: