FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Larkypoo's List of Mini-Updates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BiWinning
Simple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Larkypoo's List of Mini-Updates Reply with quote

I've got ideas I'd like to help code for whenever the game changes hands. If the game remains open source or the developer recruits a small team of programmers, I'd like to be a programmer for it.

I have a lot of teeny-tiny updates I can think of to make the game a little bit better and it will also change up things a little bit.

Here's the list
- have an option to use a green interface instead of a blue one
- change current bandit setups (we've been using the same bandit groups since BT, with the exception of the Savage Mekas...)
- make links in chat clickable (possibly only to imgur or something for easy picture sharing, can include other sites like YouTube as well)
- remove word filters (if you disagree, I guess we can make this an option; on by default, off otherwise)
- fix annoying bug that causes chat in Chrome to open with a small space at the bottom
- hovering over your experience while deployed will tell you what experience you need to level up and how many more experience points you need to advance to the next level
- actis on a unit will appear on the Quick-Stats screen under the unit that has them
- QuickStats screen will have borders around units again (1px)
- more ideas whenever I come up with them

If you've got some ideas for really small updates, reply here. I'd like to release a rapid amount of updates for the game if/when the buy happens and I'm allowed to code.
Peace
Intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Targets on Attack/Target Panel show health (helps show which is which)

-Modify Units Page has "Show Unit Panel" (displays what your unit list will look like when deployed, unit stats, etc)

-Power-Up Use has "Repeat" option.(Would appear on the page that shows the success and difference after you use a PU) Good for Variant Change, Merit Change, Random Name, Revive Crews

-Unit status has arrow for Max Speed/Cont Speed/Cloak Speed all visible at once. Can click any without waiting for them to load and switch.

-Add Task Force Panel while deployed. Has TF:1,2,3,4,5,6,7 -- Can click + on them and shows units in that TF and - to close. Has "Task Force Speed []". Allows you to enter a max speed for that TF to move.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: