Joined: 25 Aug 2005
Location: Avoiding You (The Void)
|Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 am Post subject: Council Posting Guidelines
|Need to sticky this.
How to create a Open Tickets post:
1) Create a ticket at https://sourceforge.net/p/dropshock/tickets/ (include a link to the commited code if coded).
2) Copy the link of the ticket and create a post in the "Player Council - Open Tickets" forum (This one).
3) Title the subject ticket number, what kind of change it is, short description and then it's status. (eg. #1 - [Tweak] Make Vanoi Awesome (Added))
4) In the message body, put your reasoning and what you're proposing be done or changed. Paste the link to the ticket here.
5) Proceed to vote for the code and proposal, please try to have a clear "Aye" or "Nay".
To keep it clean and professional please try to use the following:
[Buff/Nerf] for changes to stats or mechanics for balancing reasons.
[Feature] for introduction of new mechanics or events.
[Change] for anything that alters mechanics.
[Tweak] for mostly unnoticeable changes that border on bugs fixing.
[Bug] for fixing of any glitches or error.
[Urgent] for any exploitative changes that require Frizz.
"Blank" for Council voting and discussion.
(Approved) means that it been passed by the majority of the Council.
(Added) for the code was added as it is or slightly adjusted.
(Rejected/Work-Needed) for the code or proposal was rejected in it's current form.
(Closed) for subjects that have been dealt with either through another method or itself was added (Can be rejected or added).
The person who will go to great lengths to fight boredom...