FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simples only planet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Simples only planet Reply with quote

I know there's a ticket about this which is already council approved. But due to it's complexity it's been tagged as pending by frizz for like 3 month now. So, I've reworked it and made it simple.

Planet Infernus:

- Can't deploy inter/advaned/elite units/mods
- Can't drop inter/advanced/elite buildings (though I think inter should be allowed, I mean look at the damage/hp of simple buildings... none hit 10)

Also I think we should ban gladius from that planet, 45 damage per turn... an army of gladius hedgies can 3 turn a base.

Code modifications:

inc_planet.php: added the $planet_simple variable, only set to true for infernus

process_deploy.php: checks for mods/units

process_map.php: checks for deploying buildings

no need to check for dropping pad dropping inter/adv/elite units due to it being advanced itself.

Someone (and I mean Tinkerbell) double check this code before approving, I don't want to blow up another planet.

https://sourceforge.net/u/osbar/dropshock/ci/e55f79e15d01af36a66a54cc0f2fadb99602fe1b/

https://sourceforge.net/p/dropshock/tickets/102/

The bandits are still inter/adv, also their bases. People keep asking for a challenge don't they? just gladius up and take them
Axpo25
Simple

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Concerning some things Reply with quote

Seriously, if we have to face bandits in advanced vehicles while we piloting simple ones, the chance to kill them seemed pretty low, if can't be said extreme. Not to mention the commands issued by them against bandits which spend some amount of command points.

People may lose some command points they have gained just for unnecessary and unfair combat, while they spending theirs to fight others, to claim the nodes, relics, and beacon. Furthermore, are you serious want us to pilot simple vehicles while facing Sha'Kars? As we know that Sha'Kars is incredibly powerful foe, way too powerful compared to bandits.

Plus, not all people have good combat capabilities. Some of them may have increase their evasion, even maximize their resource gathering like mining and salvaging.

I think this code can be applied if new planet has been created, not Infernus or other existed planet. At least one planet that has similar configuration like Arena ones.
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple bandit spawns / node bases is the next step

there are other faction war planets if some don't like the simple only limit
tater
Simple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this ever going to be implemented? it's been 3 months since it was approved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: