FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take CD off Ammo commands
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Yes
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
No
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Take CD off Ammo commands Reply with quote

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
olla
Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your poll misses a 3rd option: 'Huh, ... what?'
Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD = cooldown. At least that would be my guess. You know, it's a hectic world we're living in, who should have enough time to write any word with its full length when you can use an abbreviation that no-one besides you understands...

btw, why is "Abbreviation" such a long word?!?

back on topic: why? i'm ok with this. You can use packrat troops if you want to keep a huge stack of units armed.
PGF_auXiliary [ 6:34pm 03.09.09 ]
Faction Planet provides 1574.16 Faction Points!

Faction Planet provides 711 Command!
Dogg1000
Advanced

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slider wrote:
CD = cooldown. At least that would be my guess. You know, it's a hectic world we're living in, who should have enough time to write any word with its full length when you can use an abbreviation that no-one besides you understands...

back on topic: why? i'm ok with this. You can use packrat troops if you want to keep a huge stack of units armed.
cd is a very common abbreviation. >.>

Support
tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogg1000 wrote:
Slider wrote:

cd is a very common abbreviation. >.>

Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
Slider
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think that the cooldown should stay. It's not only limiting you to get more ammo only every some turns, it also limits you to the number of troops that can be armed at the same time. Without the cooldown, the real cracks would raise a finger towards any packrat troops and rely fully on hardcore troops only. The ammo would come from this command. 3 turns to get every unit in your stack 9 more ammo...

Someone called for a game where the difference between a newbie and a veteran isn't determined by stuff that a newbie cannot have anyways. Loosing the cooldown would only benefit the veteran players imho.

tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slider wrote:
i really think that the cooldown should stay. It's not only limiting you to get more ammo only every some turns, it also limits you to the number of troops that can be armed at the same time. Without the cooldown, the real cracks would raise a finger towards any packrat troops and rely fully on hardcore troops only. The ammo would come from this command. 3 turns to get every unit in your stack 9 more ammo...

Someone called for a game where the difference between a newbie and a veteran isn't determined by stuff that a newbie cannot have anyways. Loosing the cooldown would only benefit the veteran players imho.

Total bull shit. This game DOES seperate between new player and veteran. Also has one of the steepest, and most unforgiving learning curves out there.

I just want to be able to spam ammo on my army. This wasn't an issue before stack attack - as the PR (PACK RAT - DIP SHIT) crews easily refilled the stack.

With de stacking and stacks of six it's a pain in the butt.

Not going to change or affect anyone drastically. It would simply allow someone to keep ammo on their army in big fights... GRANTED I'ts still expensive, you still have to manually do it, and it is still a lot of work even spamming that many units.

I really think you should cut off your right hand. Maybe with only one hand chicken pecking away your posts you'll have enough time to realize you should just keep it to yourself.

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
Slider
Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomohawk wrote:
Slider wrote:

Total bull shit. This game DOES seperate between new player and veteran. Also has one of the steepest, and most unforgiving learning curves out there.

I just want to be able to spam ammo on my army. This wasn't an issue before stack attack - as the PR (PACK RAT - DIP SHIT) crews easily refilled the stack.

With de stacking and stacks of six it's a pain in the butt.

Not going to change or affect anyone drastically. It would simply allow someone to keep ammo on their army in big fights... GRANTED I'ts still expensive, you still have to manually do it, and it is still a lot of work even spamming that many units.

I really think you should cut off your right hand. Maybe with only one hand chicken pecking away your posts you'll have enough time to realize you should just keep it to yourself.

rofl. and this comes from a guy who needs a BOM to be able to spawn Thugs just because the BOM would need a BE for activation...

Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomohawk wrote:

Tomohawk stop being so ridiculous. Someone disagrees with your idea, oh no they better cut off their hand? Get over yourself.

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gtfo It's easy to see why it wouldn't have a drastic affect on anything but army fighting. We need less negative trolls shitting all over everyone's ideas. Razz

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frageran wrote:
tomohawk wrote:

Tomohawk stop being so ridiculous. Someone disagrees with your idea, oh no they better cut off their hand? Get over yourself.

^^ probably voted no to spite me.

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
corclaork
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would say yes to ammo drop ( the 3 ammo one) but no to resupply drop (the 10 ammo one). not only is ammo drop level point light (doesnt make it too dificult for newbies to compete with vets) but wont obsolete packrat like resupply would. plus being able to resupply multiple units in a single turn is more beneficial to newbies than army fighters who are gonna want to spend time targeting not issuing their valuable cmd slots resupplying units.

cor

in game name : corclark
Sacred_Tribune out in the wild.
Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a troll! You take a giant dump on anyone that disagrees with you no matter how well constructed their stance may or may not be because you take everything so personally. People have every right to not like your suggestions, stop taking yourself so seriously

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes and rise its issuing price

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frageran is a noob

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: