Joined: 25 Aug 2006
|Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am Post subject:
|Well the former gave me an idea:
- Drastically lower deployment costs for armies and bases.
- Set a TB rate for dropping to faction planets. (advanced planets). This could
just be a flat rate per deployment.
On the economics side:
- Change build cost of units from Command to TB.
Let factions trade FP for TB. That way the FP serve the purpose of fueling faction activity. And it somewhat lowers the drain on command.
The proposition should allow for the following:
- Increased sales of Tinybucks, to pay for Drop-Shock maintenance and possible future expansions.
- Newer players can more quickly get their hands on advanced stuff as they wont have to save up months of command. (just shell out some money on TB).
- Deployments of armies are now all in kind of things on faction war planets.
"Everything is air-droppable at least once".