FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#20 - [Feature] Zedus Beacon gives PUs (APPROVED) (ADDED)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Player Council - Closed Tickets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanoi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: #20 - [Feature] Zedus Beacon gives PUs (APPROVED) (ADDED) Reply with quote

http://sourceforge.net/p/dropshock/tickets/20/

Approved: 6 votes.

By: Khaibar

Last edited by Vanoi on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Walterohdim
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I supported this in the forum thread and continue to support it, as there needs to be more then just the incentive for FPs for Zedus beacons.

Aye

Walterohdim

sirstephen
Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also supported it then, support it now.

We need to up activity on commander planets, this is one way to do it, one way that should be effective.
krisjaniz
Mentor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems legit, AYE
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this as I know alot of people don't drop who are ao1 and it will increase activity! Supppppport!!

.. yay

Slayer
Dark Leth
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As then, aye.
Walterohdim
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm Post subject: OPTIONAL old-style Bacon Broadcasting Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
My suggestion is simple: Give the Zed bacon an acti that if used, turns on old-style bacon broadcasting in the deploy window (everyone can see the coords), and also gives a Newsbot announcement with the coords on the first turn after this is done. This would be purely optional - click it if you want it.

Possibly consider a bonus of some kind for doing this (to encourage its use), but even if it's purely the ability to announce to the server that this is a *combat* bacon and not yet another boring cycle of eating a probe, it might be enough that those of us who want the planet active again can make it happen.

I know this has been approved but I am wondering if adding this on to start the PU count would make a lot of sense?

Walterohdim

krisjaniz
Mentor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walterohdim wrote:
Quote:
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm Post subject: OPTIONAL old-style Bacon Broadcasting Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
My suggestion is simple: Give the Zed bacon an acti that if used, turns on old-style bacon broadcasting in the deploy window (everyone can see the coords), and also gives a Newsbot announcement with the coords on the first turn after this is done. This would be purely optional - click it if you want it.

Possibly consider a bonus of some kind for doing this (to encourage its use), but even if it's purely the ability to announce to the server that this is a *combat* bacon and not yet another boring cycle of eating a probe, it might be enough that those of us who want the planet active again can make it happen.

I know this has been approved but I am wondering if adding this on to start the PU count would make a lot of sense?

Walterohdim

The approved functionality has already been coded, let's go with that and we can add this further down the line instead of freezing it until the new code comes in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Player Council - Closed Tickets All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: