FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searing Shadows (Hiring/Training/Assisting)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonySlwmo
Simple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Searing Shadows (Hiring/Training/Assisting) Reply with quote

Searing Shadows is looking for... Well anyone who is interested in joining.
New players: I will be around to offer my assistance in any way possible (How to make profit, working the markets, training/meriting/PvP basics, Beaconing/Reliccing for profit etc,) My phone number will be given out to any players who may need to contact me for guidance at any time during the day

Returning and/or Inexperienced Players: We will be offering Command/Tbs for Command(Relics)/FPs(Nodes,Beacons). Prices will vary depending on agreement and circumstances. (If I am giving you units/crews/mods to relic/beacon, you will not be paid as much.)
We will also have a "Refresher" arena every few days to help touch up on any area that you may need help on with rewards offered only to Searing Shadow faction members.

Experienced and Veteran Players: Veteran players can partake in our "Bounty System" which I will handle myself. On top of Command bounties, players who I feel just need to get blown up, will have a price on their head; whether it be a highly desired unit, TBs, or a ridiculous amount of credits. Veteran Players are also needed to help with Strux Market/ Gather FPs for levels/ Instruct army fighting for newer players.
Depending on your past history, you may be offered a leadership or junior leader role.

There are MANY more opportunities for players to take advantage of, I simply can not think of them. I will continually update this page.

~TonySlwMo
Terrathel
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to Tony's I will also offer assistance, training, and advice in all areas that I am familiar with. Which... is most of them. Once we get an effective player base I intend for us to become a highly combative faction.

I will also be promoting and teaching coordination, teamwork, and tactics for small army fights, you won't need 120 units to be of use on the field, not when you have an ally beside you who knows how to fight WITH you!

[img]pretend there's an image here[/img]
tomohawk
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

small factions kill the game, they rob real factions of usefull players......
whisp me if you want to join a real faction.

We train, offer assistance, have moderate strux.....

no reason to funnel energy into a dead end when you can play in the big league

TOMO

Death before dishonor.

*not funny*
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm no, small factions bring activitey to zedus/hadeas
cuz big factions dont use em, i still remember GBS times Sad

P.S: GBS = Gang Bang Soverignty

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Faction Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: