FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would u pay again?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseThorn
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would actually agree to both, having a consortium for everything, with either a single person in charge of it, or someone that says yes or no to the ideas that the group puts out.

After the consortium passes an idea, and its approved by the head person, it gets changed in the coding (added etc.) and then it goes to Frizz for only the
"This doesn't make the internet explode, its in" sort of thing

~Rose
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps an in game poll with that head person given an ability to add/close poll questions related to updates?
SLYDER
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

systems dependant of 1 person fail when something happens to that person.

it's not rocket science, there are lots of open source games, they work because, in general, kids cant program so their wants dont mess the game.

even with a community so extremist you can have ideas of both sides runnin on same server ( altough those that put the work mostly have left wing ideology )

whatever happens cant b worse than it is now with only SG sittin on dom.

share the rest of the files except those with payment info and maybe database, or just share all the files, remove the payment stuff and create a protected donate option.
J4
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: council? Reply with quote

I volunteer for the council, here would be my priorities and probably I'd support some other ideas too:

No loss planet? ugh, then all I'd hear all the time is 'come fight me on the no loss planet' , so this is just wulf, why do we need another?

A super-konu, bandit homeworld, with tougher bandits and tougher bandit bases and relics that pay better and more vehicular mining ore, and better drops from bandits, THAT is what the game needs, another funner way to make cmd that is funner to play at higher levels.

And the 33% ownership of dom limitation per fac.

And stacking armor repair fixed.

And one of the fac war planets to experiment with my targeting ideas and various new game ideas, so turning one of the planets experimental.

This is my platform running for council.
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding the repair armor bug i looked at the code and tested on taris.

It appears it's as evasive as the vanquished auto-move bug because i couldn't recreate.

As for the no loss planet, its not complete no-loss, killer still gets a mod and killee looses a mod to the killer along with loosing another mod. That's y it's called loot planet not no loss planet in the code.

I was thinking of another extreme loot planet where the killer loots the unit but all the mods (excluding integrated) are destroyed.
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: council? Reply with quote

i volunteer too,
what ill do? will, ill:
1. make new images for new updates
2. support what the majority of the community wants
3. fail troll chat
4. fail troll chat, again

Vote For maxdoom!
Vote for fail chat trolling!

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: council? Reply with quote

maXDooom wrote:
i volunteer too,
what ill do? will, ill:
1. make new images for new updates
2. support what the majority of the community wants
3. fail troll chat
4. fail troll chat, again

Vote For maxdoom!
Vote for fail chat trolling!

J4 wrote:
I volunteer for the council, here would be my priorities and probably I'd support some other ideas too:

No loss planet? ugh, then all I'd hear all the time is 'come fight me on the no loss planet' , so this is just wulf, why do we need another?

A super-konu, bandit homeworld, with tougher bandits and tougher bandit bases and relics that pay better and more vehicular mining ore, and better drops from bandits, THAT is what the game needs, another funner way to make cmd that is funner to play at higher levels.

And the 33% ownership of dom limitation per fac.

And stacking armor repair fixed.

And one of the fac war planets to experiment with my targeting ideas and various new game ideas, so turning one of the planets experimental.

This is my platform running for council.

14 year old idiots should not control tw furture, I believe that vets that drop still and also don't self indorse them selfs should be in the running for the board.

I believe there should be a separate topic about this and also I think hands down the coder should be khaibar.

People should indorse others and people can post there accplments in the game to apply.

Also I would like to say this game can come back from its fall backs. It can get new players we just need to make it more simple like it was when I started and less complicated. It also will help that the os will open up a line from us to frizz. We have a chance to be a line of defense to not get the game broken/destroyed again.

SO LET'S DO IT!!!

DFK

D-Fence it the best Offense!!!
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
14 year old idiots should not control tw furture, I believe that vets that drop still and also don't self indorse them selfs should be in the running for the board.

temper temper... 14 is a very fragile age D:

Quote:
also I think hands down the coder should be khaibar.

maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: council? Reply with quote

Quote:

14 year old idiots should not control tw furture

14 year old idiot is making you new images >.>

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Dfenceking2
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: council? Reply with quote

maXDooom wrote:
Quote:

U work good as a grunt, but even u should know that your not lvl headed enough to do this.

Us with some age here and in real life can useally think more rashonally, most importantly we have lived through tw epic fails and it's total wins.

Also the temper comes from all this troll crap I don't have time enough to read and log in sometimes. I do work it into my day every day cuz tw is important to me. When I read the forum I useally read every post, and u troll idiots waste what little time I have reading your mouth diarrhea and "LOOK AT ME!!!" bullshit. If u want someone to do that walk down the hall to your mom or dad I am sure they will listen spew shit out of your mouth.

Trust me... I don't have to listen to your crap and I will point it out every time. As for u doing the pics that is great, I offered to pay u for the pics. Please don't try to use that as leverage to being a idiot sometimes...

DFK

D-Fence it the best Offense!!!
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be perfect for the board Razz
corclaork
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: council? Reply with quote

Dfenceking2 wrote:
maXDooom wrote:
Quote:

U work good as a grunt, but even u should know that your not lvl headed enough to do this.

Us with some age here and in real life can useally think more rashonally, most importantly we have lived through tw epic fails and it's total wins.

Also the temper comes from all this troll crap I don't have time enough to read and log in sometimes. I do work it into my day every day cuz tw is important to me. When I read the forum I useally read every post, and u troll idiots waste what little time I have reading your mouth diarrhea and "LOOK AT ME!!!" bullshit. If u want someone to do that walk down the hall to your mom or dad I am sure they will listen spew shit out of your mouth.

Trust me... I don't have to listen to your crap and I will point it out every time. As for u doing the pics that is great, I offered to pay u for the pics. Please don't try to use that as leverage to being a idiot sometimes...

DFK

O.o i agree ...

on another note someone wanted a sugestion thread made on this so i'll put one up.

cor

in game name : corclark
yoman5
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to run for the board actually, speaking as someone who, even though rage-y at times, still has logical points to their arguments, and adresses the arguments of others with my own points, not just "stfu ur wrong." I also am a fairly avid MPvPer, so I do know how things work.
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frageran wrote:
"Forced to play" is a completely accurate way to describe things. And while some have been able to adapt well, I never was.

+1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: