FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Training and funding newer players.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonySlwmo
Simple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Training and funding newer players. Reply with quote

I am currently searching for newer/inexperienced players to help them fully understand the game and not lose all of their units like I did when I first joined. I am willing to pay factions to let me train and educate their newer members if I have to.
I think it is EXREMELY important that we educate the newer players to the fullest extent.
Funding them is a little different in my opinion, I will not "spoil" them, I will not donate units or crews worth a lot of money, so there is no profit to be made for multis and such.
I will supply training crews/units/mods and advice. I will also supply my personal phone number ( If needed) So they can have contact with me at all times.

If anyone is interested please mail me at my in-game name TonySlwmo.
If you have any comments or constructive criticism, please feel free to post on this thread
Thank you
Sincerely,
Joshua Cameron

Last edited by TonySlwmo on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
corclaork
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh another trainer joins our ranks sweet...

on a side note i have a ton of units for new players to have for free... just mail me in game if your new and ill send a few asap

im also very knowledgeable about the planet dominus and i have a mail that explains many aspects of dominus. (also mail me in game if interested)

cor

in game name : corclark
Nninty
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you entirely Tony. One of the biggest reasons that the community is so small is the overwhelming amount of new players that leave shortly after joining because they run out of command and are stuck on the learning curve. They need both funding and guidance to be able to overcome this. It is extremely frustrating for a new player to spend all their money experimenting while trying to get a grasp on the game, and finding out that they did it all wrong, all their money is gone and they are now SOL until the next 50 command (which doesn't go very far by any standard).

What Tony is doing is certainly a push in the right direction, but I think Frizz really needs to employ some critical thinking to find a way to make screwing up as a newbie less crippling, because let's be honest, most of us did.

In game, they call me Jekyll
Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nninty wrote:
What Tony is doing is certainly a push in the right direction, but I think Frizz really needs to employ some critical thinking to find a way to make screwing up as a newbie less crippling, because let's be honest, most of us did.

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
ChaosKiNg3
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if we just want your number, but no units?
Jaderic
Simple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you don't decide to train and army and invade the world with it, turning everyone else into slaves, I'm fine XD New players really need someone to train them, great thing you're doing here tony.
snorok14
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a new resource? It's value is the same as command, except it cannot be sent elsewhere. New players gt maybe 200 of it per day for maybe their first week, or even a month. It can be used exactly the same as command except it cannot be sold or traded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Market Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: