FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Biological Wars Set

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neverland
Simple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: My Biological Wars Set Reply with quote

I was thinking of a new set with new stuff and blablabla

Mod:
<Infected WarHeads>

Effects: INFEC -2 -25%
CE Factor: 1.2

Description: During a exploration mission on Esika, a group of cientifics discover a new nano-tecnology in the debris of a bandit meka, the cientifics called it like a infection because it "eats" vehicles armor and shield when it reacts, now is controlled and implemented in Missile WarHeads.

* All missiles weapons have a 10% chance to infect on every attack: a infected vehicle have a -5% shield recharge and loses -1 amor every turn (stackable 2 [doubles the effects on bandits])

<Infected WarHeads> requires 400 Ore.
<Infected WarHeads> requires 4 Command.

------------------------------------------------
<Infected Bullets>

Effects: INFEC -2 -25%
CE Factor: 1.2

Description: During a exploration mission on Esika, a group of cientifics discover a new nano-tecnology in the debris of a bandit meka, the cientifics called it like a infection because it "eats" vehicles armor and shield when it reacts, now is controlled and implemented in ballistic ammo.

* All ballistic weapons have a 10% chance to infect on every attack: a infected vehicle have a -5% shield recharge and loses -1 amor every turn (stackable 2 [doubles the effects on bandits])

<Infected WarHeads> requires 400 Ore.
<Infected WarHeads> requires 4 Command.

<Cooler Nanites>

Effects: Makes vehicle inmune to infection, +1
CE Factor: 1.15

Description: To counter the effects of the new nano-tecnology, the cientifics used the same tecnology of the container where the "infection" was found and implemented it in the core of the vehicle make nanites harmless and vehicle cooler.

<Cooler Nanites> requires 200 Ore.
<Cooler Nanites> requires 2 Command.

tomorrow (maybe) i will add some units
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: