FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spit on Water

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peacekeeper
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Spit on Water Reply with quote

Hello and welcome everyone to Spit on Water. This faction is dedicated to the cause of helping new and old players alike in PvP and building up their armies. I will personally assist any player in getting and maintaining paid status. I will help you and teach you how to earn adequate terrabucks and command to not only stay paid long after your days in SoW but to also be able to afford those shiny new meka's we've all been wanting for Christmas.

SoW is ran somewhat like a democracy. We have 6 leaders and will try to maintain 6 leaders at all times. When one leaves or is kicked a new leader will be chosen among the remaining leaders to take their place.

All faction decisions from as small as who gets the left over pea soup to as big as who our allies, enemies, and where to spend FP are decided by faction votes among the leaders. For all decisions not pertaining to the actually development of the faction and its complete future of existence, we take factionwide votes and include all members.

We don't pay for FP you earn. I refuse to pay for your loyalty. I will gladly help you and if you need some sort of compensation for your time I will gladly share all salvage with you and reimburse your drop cost with interest for efforts made and commands issued.

Thank you everyone for your time and please feel free to stop by and give SoW a shot for yourself. There are no freebies here except LOLTANKER's reach around service provided twice daily. But each and every faction leader will do their best to help you and teach you anything you need to know.

Peacekeeper

LolTanker
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Spit on Water Reply with quote

Peacekeeper wrote:
There are no freebies here except LOLTANKER's reach around service provided twice daily.
Peacekeeper

wat
heian
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks at your siggy.* Guess that's what you get for those favors from DL. Very Happy
risu
Advanced

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Spit on Water Reply with quote

Peacekeeper wrote:
There are no freebies here except LOLTANKER's reach around service provided twice daily.

Thrice daily or no deal.

Good luck with SoW!
XHunter
Simple

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>,> join FA we pays better lol with the shiny tbs which u can use to get paidday and shiny meka anytime u want and not have to wait till X-mas
Contact any FA online 4 an invitation
Nninty
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your faction mate Smile

Xhunter... Get out of this thread with irrelevant propaganda, it doesn't belong here.

In game, they call me Jekyll
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Faction Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: