FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JPS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: JPS Reply with quote

This is my latest story, SOTD's third chapter will be done tonight aswel, so keep checking back on fan fic. April 20th.

You ever lost everything? Not the expresion, actually lost everything. Assuming you haven't, I have. I'm James Porter, and heres my story.

1997, London 2:34 am

"Don't, please."
"To late, James. To late."
"I'm begging you please!"
"You screwed up, James, screwed up bad, now you have to pay for it."
"If you shoot her, I swear I'll kill everyone thats ever been your friend, anyone that you care for, no matter how little or much. I'll kill them all, infront of you."
"Now, how are you going to do that if I shoot you too?"
"You won't shoot me."
"Is that right?"
"Yes, thats right."
"Nice knowing you too."

Before I could blink the gun went off, a bullet hitting him in the chest, he tumbled to the ground, cold, dead. A second discharge of the gun, and my Mother was laying on the street in a pool of blood. He put the gun in his coat pocket, spit on my body and left, as if nothing had happened. The doctors said I'd been on the streets for a couple of hours before somebody discovered my mother and I. They told me, I should have been dead. The bullet had missed my heart by less than a centimeter. Somehow it missed anything vital and went out the back of my shoulder, right between my shoulder balde and spine. They told me I was lucky, but when I asked about my mother, they only shook their heads and gave me no reply. My second day of full consiousness I grabbed ahold of the doctor and forced him to tell me what happened to my mother. He replied to my threats with: "I-I'm sorry, she didn't make it, we tried everything, but the bullet had entered the back of her head and caused to much damage to the skull when it mushroomed. Parts of her skull had been lodged into the back of her head and caused to much damage." When he said she didn't make it, my hands dropped, tears welled up in my eyes, my hands turned to fists, my heart turned to furry. Before I knew what was going on, I had ripped the IV's out, pushed the doctor out of my way and was heading for the stairs, it was time to get revenge. Two security guards tried to stop me, I threw one through a office window and the second into a incoming vacant hospital bed. I pushed open the door, heading down the stairs at a unreal pace. These men took my Father, my sister, and now my mother, it was time for revenge.
I got to the first floor and a group of cops were standing in the way of me and the door. They yelled: "STOP RIGHT THERE!" I kept walking, they shouted again: "STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT!" I continued to walk to the door. "LAST WARNING, STOP!" I go in-front of the man, he saw my eyes, he saw the fire, the hatred, the despair. He went to reach for me, I grabbed his arm, flipping him, I followed it up with a spin punch, nailing the second officer in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. The third officer had pulled his gun now, but it was to late, I already had him, I planted a firm knee into his gut, than followed it up with a elbow to the face. With all the officers dealt with, I walked outside into yet another rainy London day. I spotted a taxi, walking to it, I pulled out a pistol I had taken off one of the officers, I told the man to open the door, he did, I got in, careful not to reveal the gun to the public. Placing it firmly in the back of his head, I whispered drive. He obeyed.
kooliam
Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, is there any sort of continuation?

kool...
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not currently, this is a side project Smile I'll add more as I get around to it.
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought all stories where supposed to be about TW

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

supposed to be, but I use this place as an open forum to expose my work and get feedback. People who have stuck around with SOTD and given me support/feedback through the whole process are getting collectors edition's of the whole series, just my way of repaying them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: