FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Part 1 of 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slmbk
Simple

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Part 1 of 3 Reply with quote

I was a fool...
Those are the last words i hear myself say as i feel my life slip through my fingers. Through blood stained lips i feel myself smirk. "Even in death i am happy" i silently tell myself as i close my eyes and remember my final duty...

...16 hours prior...

"Kill confirmed moveing to the next sector." "Roger that following close behind." War is dirty, gritty, useless but war is part of life as breathing."So what's our next objective Nuke?" says my co-pilot "Commander Grfc ordered us to provide recon for the main force." i look at him and his strong jawline and watch him remove his helmet and takes a deep breath "Recon again? Can't Grfc see that we're ready to help with front line warfare already?" "If Grfc wanted us to assist in the main assault then he would have told us to giggity you and me both know that." i say it like a soldier who obeys without question but i cant help to feel that giggity is right. "Fine fine fine but can we atleast provide support when the assault is launched?" "Grfc didnt say we couldnt" i smile at giggity as he smiles back at me but only if we knew what was going to happen...

...12hours prior...

I watch as the trio of silent death mekas under my command move forward in a wedge formation. "Clear..." comes from the lead SD dubbed Screaming hawks. "Roger that de-stealth and proceed forward 1 quardrant then restealth." "Copy that moveing." I turn off the stealth field around my Shadow Assasin so i may move at a better speed. "you know we should keep the stealth fields activated we're to deep in Marines Malevolent Territory." "i know but we have to get there asap the intel will be valuable" "alright but if you get me killed ima kill you" we laugh about it but know its a very serious situation.

"This is slm over." "What you got?" "3 silent deaths 1 Shadow Assasin aproaching our base from the north side" "hah take em out" "roger that over and out"

The first shot put a SD out of comission a clean shot through the cockpit."CONTACT!" As one the remaining sds and my Shadow Assasin cloaks. we watch as the Scout Sniper meka moves "Screaming hawks flank right Fighting Hawks flank left i will assault head on!" i dont wait for reply, i know my orders will be obeyed, i move my Shadow Assasin towards the Scout Meka "ASSAULTING HEAD ON!? are you crazy?! Your trying to get my killed arentcha!" screams giggity "maybe" i reply "your a crazy woman you know that!" replys giggity I de-stealth the Assasin as the scout meka faces towards me.

'This ones got guts' I tell myself as i aim for the cockpit for another kill.

At the last second i side steped to the right watching as the bullet narrowly misses my left laser as i close maximum range i take a shot with both lasers but miss drasticly "hes good." i say outloud.

how the hell did i miss! I hurridly re-position myself as i hear the distinct sound of laser discharge luckily that pilot isnt a very good shot.

I watch on the Map Layout that hes moveing right into Screaming hawks path. I pursue sending volly after volly of lasers keeping the distance short to negate his sniper.

Gotta open the distance gotta get range close quarters wasnt ment for this weapon i take another shot with the sniper but miss i curse myself for being to eager with the trigger as i turn to my right i realize my mistake as it takes the form of a Silent Death meka at point blank range.

"Take em out." i say as the SD the Screaming Hawks is piloting discharges its emp lasers as soon as the Scout Snipers mekas shields pop i see the Fighting Hawks Anti-Armor lasers discharge from the rear of the Scout meka tearing the sniper and most of the upper half of the sniper meka away from the cockpit and legs.I grin an evil grin as i walk my Assasin over to the downed but not dead Scout. As i point my lasers at the cock pit i watch as the hatch blows open and i see the pilot. Shes beaten bloodied but not afraid. I point my lasers at the cockpit and say the last words she will ever hear "Meka kill" as i pull the trigger.
antony94
Simple

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. Can't wait for the next parts. :) :)
GRFC1
Intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool ..and I get a mention ..lol.. Wink

And Nuke gets immortalised ....lol.... Wink

GR.. Wink
MrTwinky
Intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So all I do is talk and poop my pants about being killed? Sounds about right Razz so am I the co-pilot? Confused
x34ds
Intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, where am I? D:

Good story, could use a light edit. Looking forward to more.

Frizz [2:34pm]
*puts on his ban-hat*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: