FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Eureka: Bodyguard's POV of Outer Rim Expeditions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
battleman
Simple

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Project Eureka: Bodyguard's POV of Outer Rim Expeditions Reply with quote

March 9, 3014, Planet Gaia, 3:40 PM

"I still can't believe this planet has a 56 hour day/night cycle, even after a day. Kinda sucks, but the 12 hour sleep sounds nice, although I have to stay up late to protect the scientists from nocturnal aliens during their night searches. Hope I survive a month here.

Anyways, the planet's animals seem to give me some interest. When we landed we discovered an alien almost a thousand feet tall! It was unbelievable to see, a living tower, and on the first day! The nerds decided to call it a Monolith. Not a really fancy name, but that thing deserved it. It had five disproportionately long legs, a weird, eyeless, head with a chimney-like top to suck in food (I don't know what, maybe the greenish-yellow clouds) in front of it's enormous horns.

Tomorrow the nerds are going to hunt for some rocket-propelled flying alien they saw earlier today. Heck, I overheard one of them mentioning finding one that can go supersonic. This planet is real bizarre, from the first step we took on it."
Hihahahalol
Advanced

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something can be implemented with that type of stories,but i dont think people would want a Living-Tower alien,now for the story:

i find it a nice introduction,hope i see the story soon

& The Statement Below is False &
& The Statement Above is True &

I am MIЯROR
battleman
Simple

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 10, 3014, Planet Gaia 34:02 PM

"Apparently the midday time here is 23 PM. Anyways, we trekked to the hills in the north-east to look for the rocket-propelled aliens. On the way there we saw some land animals that moved on wheels. Not like mechanical wheels, but they evolved wheels. The nerds were wondering because they said having wheels is a bad adaptation for animals, yet these have. (I wanna try riding one!). We-

Woops, gotta go! I'll continue this later."

40:16 PM

"We found the rocket-propelled aliens. Kind of a twist when I found out it flies by shootin fire from it's ass. I shot one down as it tried to swoop down on me, and the nerds are takin back to camp for an autopsy. It's like high school science class all over again, rather than a frog though, we got a Jet Falcon. Ya, that's their new name for it."
Hihahahalol
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to admit,your better than armoredman and omee at this,at least for dragging people to ya,well,you got me dragged,hope i find the main events as good as this

& The Statement Below is False &
& The Statement Above is True &

I am MIЯROR
Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hihahahalol wrote:
have to admit,your better than armoredman and omee at this,at least for dragging people to ya,well,you got me dragged,hope i find the main events as good as this

Lol

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
battleman
Simple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 11, 3014, Planet Gaia, 10:43 AM

"Waking up early sucks, especially if it's because of a scramjet alien that sonic boomed our ears awake.

I believe in karma, and I know things will get worse for the next three weeks. And it started when landed my foot in some alien crap when I went outside tryin to figure out what the hell woke the camp up.

God, when this is over, I'm goin back to Riona. But for now, were gonna take a LONG trip to the coast. Too bad there ain't any chicks at the beaches to show my guns. Heh. I was in the mood."
battleman
Simple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 12, 3014, Planet Gaia, 34:00 AM

"I've read The War of the Worlds, and after encountering real hundred-foot tall alien tripods, I'm beginning to see his point. But did it have to be so high? Those things don't bother to look down on their feet to watch where they're going. What the freakin hell? I'm worrying so much because one stepped on my beer cooler! God, I'm so hitting the bar after this."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: