FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pilot #124 Combat Journal (Finished! :D)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Pilot #124 Combat Journal (Finished! :D) Reply with quote

Journal Entry
Date: 03/13/2083
Time: 2:31 pm

So, I'm supposed to just talk into this thing? Okay, if you say so.

I'm PFC Owens, Pilot #124. Been in the service for three years now, seen some horrible things, torn apart meks with half burned bodies for pilots... first drop my co-pilot was hit by a stray flak round before we even touched down. I still blame myself for his death-if I only had went further left, like I was supposed to, maybe he’d still be living today.

We’ve been stationed outside of Hellion for 14 months now, waiting for something. High brass hasn’t told us what we are waiting for, just that we are to be ready at all times. We could all feel that something big was going to happen.

The first week we were all on edge, thinking that something would happen; all that happened was the weekly garbage dump. Weeks turned into a month, still nothing, but the brass continued to tell us to wait and be ready. Morale was low, as were supplies.

Second month we got some action, a pirate base was established down on Hellion, allied with the bandits and set in a defensive formation with them. Our orders: kill and capture the base. Lost close to fifteen meks, but discovered something: the brass called it a Node. There were glyphs on it that emitted some kind of electrical power. When we first saw the Node we thought it was some kind of base defense building, so we opened fire on it, but nothing seemed to hurt it. So, being jarheads we let another salvo loose; yet again nothing. Command told us to shut down our meks and break out the beers, because we’d just captured ourselves an alien artifact. We thought it was all over, but boy were we wrong....

Alarm just sounded, Pilot #124 out!

Journal Entry
Date: 04/11/2083

Here I am again, Pilot #124 talking to a plastic stick...

We got ourselves into deep trouble, some kind of alien technology was transported aboard the USS Gregory and no transmissions were received since then from them. Last transmission we got from them was static and a garbled warning, telling us not to enter the ship. Two days later, it crashed to the ground. I was on the scouting party... here’s what we saw:

Fought long and hard, and ended up finding a hostile army deployed. My co-pilot and I strapped in for a heavy fight. We needed to survive to tell Command what we had seen. I got us out of it, but my co-pilot hurt his left arm badly. A missile hit our armor head on, causing shrapnel to fly at him. Blood spewed everywhere as his arm was sliced by a sharp piece of metal.

Uploading a picture of the hostile resistance now.

The alarm is sounding again; this time its serious. Hellion is being invaded and we are needed planet side. This may be my last log... if so, Brig I love you-124 out!

Last edited by garrow on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red claymore is Pilot #124

Special thank you's: x34ds for being such a great friend and helping me in getting pictures and deadking for supplying other images (sorry these weren't put in they where 2D not 3D, my fault not yours!)

Pilot #124 was a brave soldier that died for our union, may he be remembered.
Larkable2
Intermediate

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had only used a PC you wouldn't have died.

Lark
x34ds
Intermediate

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol pcs arent always an option for some people lark

Frizz [2:34pm]
*puts on his ban-hat*
Nninty
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture cropping fail?.. you realize you can just copy the inside of the view and not paste your entire desktop right?

In game, they call me Jekyll
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nninty wrote:
Picture cropping fail?.. you realize you can just copy the inside of the view and not paste your entire desktop right?

does it matter? the images are there, they are nice, well planned out to go with the story, now please stop trolling my topic.
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited story and screenies Very Happy done
licvivek
Intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done,my friend =)

_lic
garrow
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

licvivek wrote:
Well done,my friend =)

_lic

thanks lic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: