FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

multiple suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flavius
Simple

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: multiple suggestions Reply with quote

Well, my first one is sort of a question and suggestion. Once tinywarz goes online to everyone, if it really catches on, the planets will become way over crowded. So, do you plan to make more planets? My suggestion is to make a bunch of solar systems, all with their own planets. This way, it would create a sort of competition. The factions could try to control a particular solar system, and then other people wouldn't want to go there, because there would be so many enemy faction players on the planets. It would give factions a greater purpose, encourage competition, and give the game a greater purpose.

My other suggestion seems kind of highly debated right now. Since there's so many powerful commands that cost command, why not just leave the command cost to the attack/defense commands? Then salvage and mine wouldn't cost any command, so you wouldn't have to waste all your command mining, and you wouldn't be able to fight anyone. That might create balance issues though, haven't thought it through too much. Anyway, that's everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: