FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game still for sale?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Game still for sale? Reply with quote

I tried contacting frizz in game and on themob@mobrulestudios.com to inquire that but no response.

So this is the only place I have left.

If frizz sees this or someone can get the message to him it would be appreciated.

If Frizz and myself can reach an agreement on a price that seems fair to both parties then I don't mind buying the game. I have no interest in any payment history.

I just want to:
- Bring life back to the game
- Do events that would bring interest of old players
- Do updates that are player vs AI oriented, like Bandit home world to make the game interesting as single player
- Work on the bandit AI to make it not stupid and predictable
- Work on United Federation and Rebel Alliance
- Add salvage-only units and mods to encourage dropping to planets like old days.
- Bring the game to other platforms if possible

I don't want to:
- Milk any $$$
- Push Frizz away with legal headaches
- Do any update that would ruin the feel of the game. TWz will remain the nostalgia sanctuary we need every now and then

PS: I am aware that Frizz may simply ignore the email if he doesn't want to sell anymore but I can't be sure unless told straight forward.
Cruxader
Intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khai, it would be GREAT if you bought the game. Just my 2 cents.
Battalia
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last buyer gave Frizz a proposition, he agreed and just wanted them to cover the legal fees, to which they did and Frizz stopped communicating and then made the post we have on the front page. If you wanna buy the game, by all means go ahead and try, but please don't sink any money into the purchase of it. Was already painful enough to see someone down one set of lawyer fees, never mind two.

But from what I can tell, the current consensus is "Frizz is still too attached to see it go."

Good luck on your attempt Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: