FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Construx Ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruxader
Intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Construx Ideas Reply with quote

Read my original post here: http://forum.mobrulestudios.com/viewtopic.php?t=15776

Overall I don't think Construx are in bad shape. A few ideas below:

- If some units/mods/buildings end up being removed from the game (not likely): allow owners of that particular strux to sell it back to the system for TB based on complexity. I imagine whatever is removed will mostly be Simple complexity, so probably just make that 1 TB per strux. This only applies to whatever is removed completely from the game.

- On units, remove the “chance” of getting the max number of slots. Just set everything to 100% oversight with 100% chance of 1 (probes), 2 (drones), 4 (everything else) slots. In other words, you always get the max slots depending on the unit. I think Powerups helped with this, but I imagine, with the exception of probe builds, just about everyone uses 100% oversight on everything else, so just set it to 100 for everything, and give the max number of slots every time.

- I think build efficiency requirements and VAR chance are fine. Powerups kind of solved any problems with VARs.

- Somewhat unrelated, but it probably would be a good idea to go through the mod construx and mod requirement for unit builds for balance. For example, I've always thought the Death Lance mod was kind of ridiculous to build.

ANY OTHER THOUGHTS OR IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: