FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New players and economy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicias
Intermediate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levi_01 wrote:
khaibar wrote:
New players find the game slow. They have like 5 speed units on taris and find a new bandit (maybe) every other 3 minutes. We need to make the game faster for them. Like when they drop they get 10 AI les or perhaps give their units 100% chance of spawn (I have the effect in mind and I've made post about it, waiting till the thing or two I made get in to make that. No sense in piling up un-added updates).

What did I just read? PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO A REALITY!!! Also please include baby Sha'ks on training planets. This would challenge new players Razz

If you make this happen, I will kiss you in real life Khai <3

you should see some of Khaibar's other ideas. He was planning on making more salvageable bandit mods with really cool effects and stats. It is kinda depressing seeing some of the cool ideas that are forever in open source limbo.

Any kudos to Khaibar for coming up with some really innovative and interesting ideas, its a real pity they haven't been implemented and won't be until the game is sold (if that ever happens).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: