FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Good Idea?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Peace
Intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Build Update Reply with quote

Pretty straight forward.

Current build system sucks.

I think making it instant 1 click build is a bad idea though, reduces the value of build slots to almost none and removes any desire to pay someone else to build for you.

So heres my idea

I'm sure most of us have played a game where you train troops or build stuff and you have to wait an X amount of time and it occupies a Que Slot

So I believe build slots should work this way as well, everything on construction page would have input boxes added. You then input the amount you want to build and it occupies one of your build slots for an amount of time.

Example: Takes 5 seconds to build one thing now(I dont know actual times just an example) so if I want to build 500 bucklers, it will occupy my first build slot for 500 * 5 seconds or 2500 Seconds or 41.67 minutes.

This actually raises the value of having increased build slots, makes building less clickity click click, and lets you setup your builds then go about your business.
JimbozGrapes1
Simple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think building is one of the worst things in this game. Either getting rid of pre mods (again, kind of defeating the purpose of multiple build slots...but maybe that is fine to be scrapped anyways), or as you suggested, allowing to build multiples of the same item for additional time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: