FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stripes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Stripes Reply with quote

Stripes
There were rumors of some UF officers defecting to join elite bandit squads. Though no official statement was made, it is clear to many that UF is offering rewards to whoever returns these traitors or any proof of their death.

CE Factor: Int 1.0

- Can be used for something random in the future (Bounty shop; u exchange x stripes for something only obtained from their).

That's our OS salvage only currency...

Last edited by khaibar on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
FluffyHugs
Simple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSS! XD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stripes should be exchangeable for 1 paid day each.

Just a fairly random idea especially to get new players paid for the first time.

Walterohdim

khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should avoid setting any exchange rate, 30 paid days = 40 tbs, 1 paid day = 4/3 tbs

Not to mention, send your multi a stripe and get the 1k command; => command farms

But there should be a way to get paid days using these. As for 1 = 1 paid day, nah. I think we should make these somewhat abundant and up the price of what you can exchange for. That way whenever you drop to get them you ALWAYS get some. Not like BEs where you could spend 1k of command and get nothing then never do it again.

Edit: Maybe 10 stripes for 10 paid days as a 1 time only deal. 10 paid days are enough for the new player to know if he's going to stick around or quit the game. Stripes can be supplied by his training faction as like I said they will be abundant and thus 10 stripes for 10 paid days is relatively cheap.
corclaork
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally agree with khai. having them rare removes the excitement to some extent. if they were more common but the things you purchased cost a lot for them it would make it both easier and more enjoyable to obtain them. if you wanted to use them for paid days i would make them untradeable and scale the cost based on the cost of the other things you can get with them. this ofc leaves a million possibilities for monthly or even weekly hunt rewards that could be exclusive.

cor

in game name : corclark
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we should make them untradable either, people who lack the time to salvage all day would buy them from others or hire others to do it for them. Like the good old meriting days.

Using them for paid days can be a one time deal per person. Like I said 10 stripes or so for 10 days. Stripes supplied by training faction (I don't think a new player is going to get 10 with his basic salvage) and after the 10 days the player is either a player or an x-player.

If we create enough items in the bounty shop or whatever, Stripes would become like any other currency and thus you can get paid by selling them on the market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> User Created Construx All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: