FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMeka not Procing

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wannabe121
Advanced


Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1502
Location: Estados Unidos, Indiana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: AMeka not Procing Reply with quote

Found while on Rynn versus Ares using 4s Leopard [Avenger/Nept/Triage/Sup Grade]. Recording 14 from Neptune (which is accurate due to 30% Listic Inbuilt on Ares) but Main AMeka is hitting for 11 (I can only assume this is rounding up on reduc or an incorrect value for AMeka bonus dmg). Technically, AMeka should counter Ares Inbuilt resistances (15-5(-30%)=10; 10+5(+50%)=15). Additional testing and pictures to come.

Edit 1: Versus Nova, AMeka on all affected weapons is not working. Bndt still functions normally. AMeka is also not working versus vehicles (while I know this is to be expected, it would be nice to know a simple Bool flip had not occurred in implementation).

Edit 2: Screencaps. All crews were PR only. As to the offset on 2 & 3, gotta love Win7 MS Paint...


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoseThorn
Site Admin


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 864
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we know this has a bug, Vanoi found out about it... oh about an hour after the code was implemented. The fix has already been pushed, just waiting on Frizz

~Rose
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
maXDooom
Advanced


Joined: 07 Dec 2011
Posts: 757
Location: in perverted places

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vanoi sucks at coding, bring back khaibar D:
_________________
Walterohdim wrote:

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark Leth
Council Member


Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 1498

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maXDooom wrote:
vanoi sucks at coding, bring back khaibar D:


Not constructive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maXDooom
Advanced


Joined: 07 Dec 2011
Posts: 757
Location: in perverted places

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is, im asking u to get a better coder lol, vanoi fills his codes with typos
does he even use notepad++?
_________________
Walterohdim wrote:

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark Leth
Council Member


Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 1498

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maXDooom wrote:
it is, im asking u to get a better coder lol, vanoi fills his codes with typos
does he even use notepad++?


I'm sure he uses vim like a real coder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wannabe121
Advanced


Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1502
Location: Estados Unidos, Indiana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseThorn wrote:
Yeah, we know this has a bug, Vanoi found out about it... oh about an hour after the code was implemented. The fix has already been pushed, just waiting on Frizz

~Rose


Good to hear; will the front page be updated to show it is now working properly, or will this be a silent update on xx/xx/2013?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoseThorn
Site Admin


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 864
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wannabe121 wrote:
RoseThorn wrote:
Yeah, we know this has a bug, Vanoi found out about it... oh about an hour after the code was implemented. The fix has already been pushed, just waiting on Frizz

~Rose


Good to hear; will the front page be updated to show it is now working properly, or will this be a silent update on xx/xx/2013?


The current update will be edited to show it is working when the code is pushed

~Rose
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kunjuro
Advanced


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1629
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there has been a new update...

Has this been fixed? D:
_________________
Frizz wrote:
Attempting to change mind ... Failed! (0%)
_f
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walterohdim
Site Admin


Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 1629
Location: Somewhere with lots of doors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an argument about were the > sign goes in the code, so not yet though they are working on it.


Walterohdim
_________________
Wannabee historian of Tinywarz. Through the building of myth we will build community. M. Scott Peck

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group