FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testing zone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
borgrel
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Testing zone Reply with quote

The arena should b modified first, to allow code changes to b 'vetted' and 'tested' and 'approved' by the community??

all updates become an arena option/setting b4 it becomes game code???

best way to root out bugs and lets the players like dogg and rein find all the exploits added.

Embrace pain,
Embrace life!!
khaibar
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or a test server or anything

I think frizz is only interested in bug fixes and minor modifications that don't include new content (ex changing weapon modifiers or something)

But to get the gamers attention we need to add something new, even if minor but at least something

btw frizz are we going to have access to other things?
people have been asking for having all market messages go to a special market folder, i think doing that is easy
Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khaibar wrote:
or a test server or anything

I think frizz is only interested in bug fixes and minor modifications that don't include new content (ex changing weapon modifiers or something)

But to get the gamers attention we need to add something new, even if minor but at least something

btw frizz are we going to have access to other things?
people have been asking for having all market messages go to a special market folder, i think doing that is easy

Frizz said he's starting with bugs and minor modifications. If all goes well I'm sure he'll open it up a little more but don't get carried away too soon haha

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Open Source All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: