FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phrank
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: LE Reply with quote

HE began his life like all LE in a factory. He was but one of millions made. His like those made before him was expected to be a short life. That was the life of a scout. And for a long time he gave no thought to a future as there was none for him he was a scout. But as the years went by he began to think about a life. Then one day he met a SE he found her on a planet by herself. At first they just sat there staring at one another. Was she friend or foe. Did she have weapons as he did not. After awhile he moved 9 speed closer to her. She moved away so he stoped. He wondered was she afraid of him as he was of her. So he tried moving just one toward her. She didn't move. So now what he thought. HE moved one more toward her and again she didn't move. He sat there thinking about what to do next when she moved one toward him. But then she was gone. What had happened to her he wondered. Then the next minute she was back right where she had been. What had she done he wondered. He move the last few spaces that seperated them from one antoher. He sat there looking at her. She was much younger than him and yet someone he felt drawn to her. His gear was old and he wasn't sure they could communicate. He sent out a hello to her in all the languages he could. As he sat there hoping for a response he began to wonder where she came from. Who made her. So many questions did he have. He had been alone all of his life. But now sitting right across from him was this SE. Finally he got a response back saying who are you, are you friend or foe. He thought about that was he friend or foe to her. He decided he wanted to be friend so he told her I am friend. She said back I am glad as I have no weapons, he laughed and said I have none either. She laughed and he found himself liking her laugh. She said follow me and off she went. He followed her all over the planet she took him places he could only dream about. For the first time he had someone to talk to, someone he trusted enough to tell about things that he had seen and had done. The days turned into months and he began to think about her all the time. Finally one day she had gone off somewhere and he sent her a message telling her he loved her and missed her. It was the first time he had told that to a woman and when she said she loved him to his heart soared. He began to think about what it would be like to have a family for the first time in his life. Talked to her about those things. But then one day she told him you are to old LE go away. He sat there not understanding why she would say that to him out of the blue. She had told him over and over that the technology gap between them didn't matter. At first he thought she is testing my love. HE fought for her for months. But for months she hurt him over and over. He thought this is part of the test to see if my love is real. But a heart can only be hurt so many times before it starts to die. So the LE left and went away. When he finally came back she was stil there but with another unit. He watched them trying to hide his hurt and yet every word he saw of hers broke his heart. When it was broke so he went looking for some bandits to kill him. To end the hurt. He found them but sat there and could do it. How he hates himself for being such a coward. He dreams of not being ashamed of being alive. The LE knows what he must do even now. He beggs his creator to have mercy on him. But there is no reply. Even his creator is ashamed of him. The LE serves no purpose. Soon he must go find the bandits again and hope to have the courage to let them finish this jounery. The LE dreams about the SE. The LE wants peace.
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool story, poor LE but its the life of any LE that fall in love with a SE

and who said SE>LE :O

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
Frageran
Sandwich Maker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Story of my life: The Friend Zone.

Trerro wrote:
Onto my order I need to tack a stack of Shak Attack Pack, so I can smack back my enemies with flak. Quack.
snorok14
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexy story..
maXDooom
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snorok14 wrote:
Sexy story..

true

I would be so mad I would Tomo Rage, and probably lose my mod ship and council seat.

Walterohdim
snorok14
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is sexy..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Drop Shock Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: